Tula’s Institute is a connection with Uttarakhand Technical University which AICTE, MHRD and Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education has approved. Tula’s Institute is ranked amongst top colleges in India, Tula’s Institute not only offers the excellent academics but also a happening campus life. Life at Tula’s is full of opportunities that provide freedom and flexibility to engage in one’s passion and innate skills.
Below in this article, we have provided the Tula’s Institute 2022 Application Form latest updates.
Tula’s Institute 2022 Registration – To be released
Tula’s Institute 2022 Application Form will be Released soon for UG/PG Programs. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Tula’s Institute 2022 Application Dates:
Below we have provided the important dates of Tula’s Institute 2022:
|Tula’s Institute 2022 Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Exam date||to be Announced|
Tula’s Institute 2022 Application Form:
The Tula’s Institute Admission 2022 application form will be released for the candidates in both the offline and the online modes. Candidates must complete all procedures of form filling before the due dates as mentioned.
Applicants can go through the Application Form details which we have mentioned below:
- Candidates must have to visit the official website or go for the direct link provided above.
- Firstly, Candidates have to register themselves in Tula’s Institute 2022.
- Tula’s Institute 2022 Application form can be filled through online mode.
- Tula’s Institute 2022 Application Form has been Released for UG/PG Programs.
- Fill all the details in user registration Tula’s Institute 2022 Application carefully.
- After that, a Scanned photograph/signature needed to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- At last, submit and save all the details entered by applicants in form.
Tula’s Institute 2022 Application Fee:
The application fees is Rs. 5000/-.
Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking or by DD/cash deposit.
Send DD in below address:
Tula’s Institute, The Engineering & Management College
Dhoolkot, PO-Selaqui, Chakrata Road,
Phone No: 0135 2699300
How to Apply Tula’s Institute 2022 Application Form:
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for Tula’s Institute 2022 Application Form:
- Go through the official website link or go for the (Direct link provided above for the ease of candidates)
- Click on the link “Apply for the Tula’s Institute Admission 2022”.
- Read the instructions and click on the link “Continue to Registration”.
- Enter all the registration details and click on the “Register” button.
- After registration pays the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Now, fill other details like personal, course applying, educational, etc.
- After submitting the details take the printout of the application form.
- Paste a passport size photograph and put your signature on the application.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- Candidates must write “Application for Tula’s Institute Admission 2022” in the envelope along with their group or stream.
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Rishabh Educational Trust” payable at Dehradun.
- Keep a copy of duly fill in application of Tula’s Institute 2022 for further process.
Documents which are required at the time of Tulas Admissions:
The documents which are needed to submit at the time of admission are discussed below:-
- Applicant Class 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Applicant Class 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Graduation/Post-graduation mark sheet.
- Affidavit in case of gap (If Applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Certificates in support of weightage.
- Domicile (If Applicable)
- Five Recent Coloured Photography.
- Admission letter
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam (JEE/ GATE/ UTU/ CAT/ MAT)
- Score Card of Entrance Test
For any other inquiries regarding Tula’s Institute 2022 Application Form, you can leave your comment below in the comment box.