UAPMT 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. UAPMT 2022 commonly refers as Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test and it is the state-level test, which is organized by the Uttarakhand Ayurved University to offer admission to the applicants in undergraduate degree courses in BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS.
The various Ayurvedic institutions of the Uttarakhand State have provided for the applicants and those candidates who want to appear in the examination of UAPMT 2022, can fill the application form of UAPMT 2022 online mode from the official website of Uttarakhand Ayurved University. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of UAPMT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
UAPMT 2022 Registration: To be released
UAPMT 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
UAPMT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for UAPMT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2022|
|Last date to submit application||April 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
UAPMT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for UAPMT 2022:
- Those candidates are seeking to get admission; they will purchase application form from the nearby centers.
- Applicants need to send the application form to the address of the center after filling all of the details.
- Before the last date, applicants need to submit the application form.
- The applicants has to take the printout of the application form after submitting and keep safe until the last procedure of admission.
Steps to Apply for UAPMT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the UAPMT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of UAPMT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -UAPMT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of UAPMT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the UAPMT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- UAPMT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in UAPMT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
UAPMT 2022 Application Form Fee:
UAPMT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The UAPMT 2022 application fee is Rs 3500/- for the General and OBC category students and the application fee is Rs.2500/- for SC/ST/PH category students.
UAPMT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
UAPMT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the UAPMT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as UAPMT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit UAPMT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the UAPMT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on UAPMT registration
- Enter UAPMT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for UAPMT Application Form Correction?
- UAPMT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
UAPMT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who wants to apply for the entrance exam should have completed HSC in science from a known university or college.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% in the HSC examination.
- Physics, chemistry, and biology must be a mandatory subject in the HSC examination.
- Candidates must be above the age of 17 years to apply for the entrance exam.
UAPMT 2022 Courses Offered:
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S)
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S)
Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S)
UAPMT 2022 Exam Centres:
|Mahadevi Institute of Technology||Dehradun|
|GGIC Rajpur Road,||Dehradun|
|SBM Inter College||Rishikesh|
|Government PG College||Ranikhet|
|MKP Inter College||Dehradun|