UKSEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. UKSEE 2022 is Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination. UKSEE 2022 is a state level entrance exam held by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). The examination is held for the applicants aspiring admission in the various courses like B. Pharma, M. Pharma., M. Tech, MCA and MBA etc.
Qualified applicants of the examination will get admission in various Government and Private college across the Uttarakhand State. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of UKSEE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
UKSEE 2022 Registration: To be released
UKSEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
UKSEE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for UKSEE Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
UKSEE 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for UKSEE 2022:
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully with correct details only, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Details like Email Id and Phone No. must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- Applicants should submit their application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be allowed after that date.
Steps to Apply for UKSEE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the UKSEE Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of UKSEE 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -UKSEE Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of UKSEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the UKSEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- UKSEE 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in UKSEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
UKSEE 2022 Application Form Fee:
UKSEE 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|For general and OBC candidates||Rs. 1500|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 750|
UKSEE 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
UKSEE 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the UKSEE 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as UKSEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit UKSEE 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the UKSEE 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on UKSEE registration
- Enter UKSEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for UKSEE Application Form Correction?
- UKSEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
UKSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech (LE) Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should be a diploma certificate holder in Engineering or B.Sc. degree from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored minimum 45% Marks (40% Marks for reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination can also apply for the admission.
For MCA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants should secure at least 50% Marks (45% Marks for reserved category candidates) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants should have mathematics as one of their subjects in 10+2 level.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should be a bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks: Applicants Should obtain 50% Marks (45% marks for reserved category) of marks in their qualifying degree.
UKSEE 2022 Courses Offered:
1st Year – B. Pharma., BHMCT, and MCA ,MBA, M. Tech, M. Pharma., LLB, BBA LLB, BA LLB, LLM , MHMCT, )(Lateral Entry – B
UKSEE 2022 Exam Centres: