UP TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. UPTET is also known as the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility test is the state-level exam, that is conducted through UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board) to recruit the candidates for Primary and higher Primary Level teachers in various faculties of Uttar Pradesh.
Applicants can fill the application form of the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test through on-line mode on the basis of their eligibility norms. This exam is conducted for the candidates every year. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of UP TET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
UP TET 2023 Registration: To be released
UP TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
UP TET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for UP TET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
UP TET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for UP TET 2023:
- Go through the official web site of UPBEB updeled.gov.in and register with complete details as specified in the form.
- Applicants ought to compulsorily mention the district from where they require to appear for the test, select photo ID proof, and enter the ID number within the UPTET form.
- Upload the applicant’s recent passport size photograph and specimen signature as per the specifications within the form.
- Applicants willing for reservations also are needed to upload supporting documents to the form.
- Pay the requisite Application Fees via on-line as well as offline mode.
- Review the main points entered within the form to confirm it’s error-free before submitting the same finally.
- Upon submission, a system-generated registration number and password are going to be displayed on-screen.
- Applicants will log in to the web site with the auto-generated login credentials and access the application form they submitted. It’s suggested to get prints of the filled form for the further usage.
Steps to Apply for UP TET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the UP TET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of UP TET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -UP TET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of UP TET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the UP TET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- UP TET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in UP TET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
UP TET 2023 Application Form Fee:
UP TET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||UPTET Application Fee|
|General Category||INR 400|
|Other Backward Category, (OBC)||INR 400|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||INR 200|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||INR 200|
UP TET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
UP TET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the UP TET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as UP TET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit UP TET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the UP TET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on UP TET registration
- Enter UP TET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for UP TET Application Form Correction?
- UP TET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
UP TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For Primary Teachers (Class 1 to 5):
The candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% in the intermediate examination.
Candidates who are presently studying within the final year B.EL.ED.
Candidates who have completed their graduation or those who are:
Studying in the final year of D.Ed (Specialization) in an institute recognized by RCI.
Studying within the second year of BTC/ passed in an institute attached to NCTE.
Studying within the second year of BTC (Urdu)/ passed in an institute attached to NCTE.
In the final year/ passed diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University.
Moa’llim-e-Urdu degree holders from Aligarh Muslim University before August eleven, 1997 (for Urdu Teaching).
For Secondary Teachers (Class 6 to 8):
The candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% in the intermediate examination.
Candidates who have scored 50% marks in intermediate and who are presently studying within the final year or passed B.Ed.
Candidates who are presently studying within the final year or passed B.S.C.Ed or B.EL.ED.
Candidates who have completed their graduation or those who are studying within the second year of BTC in an institute attached to NCTE.
Candidates who have completed their graduation/ post-graduation with a minimum of fifty marks or those that have passed or currently studying in:
2nd year of B.Ed in an institute attached to NCTE.
2nd year of L.T. in an institute attached to NCTE.
2nd year of B.Ed (Specialization) in an institute attached to RCI.
UP TET 2023 Exam Centres:
|Sr No||District Name||District Code|
|6||AMROHA (J.P. NAGAR )||13|
|29||GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR||25|
|35||HAPUR (PANCHSHEEL NAGAR)||74|
|37||HATHRAS (MAHAMAYA NAGAR)||02|
|42||KANPUR DEHAT (RAMABAI NAGAR)||17|
|64||SAMBHAL (BHEEM NAGAR)||75|
|65||SANT KABEER NAGAR||57|
|66||SANT RAVIDAS NAGAR (BHADOHI)||48|
UPTET Contact Details:
U.P. PARIKSHA NIYAMAK PRADHIKARI, ALLAHABAD (U.P.)
Help Line No:
Email ID: uptethelpline[at]gmail[dot]com