UPMT 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. UPMT 2022 stands for Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test which held every year for selecting the applicable applicants for aspiring admission into Undergraduate medical and dental programs.
Being state level examination, the degree that applicants achieve after attaining completion of the course is associated with H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University which is known by HNBUMU, Dehradun. The total number of Seats Available is 195 for MBBS and 100 for BDS. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of UPMT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
UPMT 2022 Registration: To be released
UPMT 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
UPMT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for UPMT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
UPMT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for UPMT 2022:
- Applications can be filled online on the PMT website.
- After collecting the application form, fill all the personal, educational, and other needed details in the correct format.
- You will attain your admit card number which will work as a registration number and password to be used when you download the admit card a few days prior examination date.
Steps to Apply for UPMT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the UPMT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of UPMT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -UPMT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of UPMT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the UPMT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- UPMT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in UPMT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
UPMT 2022 Application Form Fee:
UPMT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
General category candidates need to pay Rs.2000/- and Rs.1400/- for SC and ST category aspirants.
UPMT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
UPMT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the UPMT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as UPMT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit UPMT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the UPMT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on UPMT registration
- Enter UPMT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for UPMT Application Form Correction?
- UPMT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
UPMT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should be a citizen of India.
- Applicants has a valid Domicile of Uttarakhand state.
- Applicants who are going to fill UPMT Application Form 2022 must have passes intermediate examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English from a well recognized institute or university.
- Those Applicants who have completed their high school or intermediate from Uttarakhand Board, they can also apply.
- Applicants should need to obtained minimum 50% marks (for general category), 40 % marks (for the SC/ST/OBC category) & 45% (General Category PH) in qualifying examination.
- Applying Applicants should have attained minimum 17 years of age and maximum 25 years of age as on 31 December, 2022.
- 5 year upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants.
UPMT 2022 Courses Offered:
UPMT 2022 Exam Centres: