UPSEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. UPCET offers admission into different participating universities. UPCET (UP Combined entrance test) has been scrapped. It is a state-level admission process previously also known as UPSEE. Applicants need to apply for admission through CUET UG and CUET PG scores. NTA organizes CUET UG & CUET PG 2022. Admissions will be offered in Engineering, CSIT, Management, Pharmacy, and other fields.
The qualified applicants will get admission in different Government and Private institutions situated across the state. Applicants will also apply for admission into B.Tech based on JEE Main scores and for B.Arch. admission based on NATA scores. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of UPSEE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
UPSEE 2022 Registration: To be released
UPSEE 2022 Application Form will be released by April 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
UPSEE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for UPSEE Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
UPSEE 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for UPSEE 2022:
- The UPSEE 2022 Application form will be available through online mode only.
- Applicants need to fill in all the details such as Name, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name, in the application form.
- Applicants need to upload scanned documents like photographs, mark sheets, and signatures in the application form.
- Applicants will need to take the printout of the application form for future use.
Steps to Apply for UPSEE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the UPSEE Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of UPSEE 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -UPSEE Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of UPSEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the UPSEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- UPSEE 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in UPSEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
UPSEE 2022 Application Form Fee:
UPSEE 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
For CUET (UG):
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
For CUET (PG):
|Category||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For up to 3 papers)Rs. 1000/- (For up to 1 paper)|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
UPSEE 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
UPSEE 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the UPSEE 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as UPSEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit UPSEE 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the UPSEE 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on UPSEE registration
- Enter UPSEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for UPSEE Application Form Correction?
- UPSEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
UPSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The UPCET Eligibility criteria 2022 as per CUET UG/ PG for different courses is given below:
For UG Courses (through CUET UG):
For B.Tech (Biotech):
- Qualifying Exam: The applicants should pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks applicants should obtain in 12th level should be minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST applicants).
- Subject: For B.Tech (Biotech) the applicants should pass with subjects like Physics and Mathematics/ Biology as a mandatory subject and any one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subjects.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have passed 12th (Intermediate) exam of UP Board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent.
- Marks: Applicants in qualifying exam should have obtained at least aggregate of 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST categories).
For Postgraduate Courses:
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Applicants should need to passed BCA/ B.Sc /B.Com/ BA (3 yrs minimum) from recognized university/ institution.
- Subject: Applicants should have passed qualifying degree with Mathematics at 12thlevel or Graduation level or its equivalent.
- Marks: Applicants should need to secured minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ category).
For M.Tech (Bio medical Engineering):
- Qualification: Applicants should need to passed B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics & Comm. Eng/ Electronics Engg/ Instrumentation & Control Eng/ Electrical & Electronics Engg/ Electronics & Instrument/ Instrumentation & Control Eng.
UPSEE 2022 Courses Offered:
Undergraduate & Postgraduate
UPSEE 2022 Exam Centres: