UPSEE 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. UPCET offers admission into different participating universities. UPCET (UP Combined entrance test) has been scrapped. It is a state-level admission process previously also known as UPSEE. Applicants need to apply for admission through CUET UG and CUET PG scores. NTA organizes CUET UG & CUET PG 2024. Admissions will be offered in Engineering, CSIT, Management, Pharmacy, and other fields.
The qualified applicants will get admission in different Government and Private institutions situated across the state. Applicants will also apply for admission into B.Tech based on JEE Main scores and for B.Arch. admission based on NATA scores. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of UPSEE 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
UPSEE 2024 Registration: To be released
UPSEE 2024 Application Form will be released by April 2024. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
UPSEE 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for UPSEE Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2024|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2024|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2024|
|Exam Date||June 2024|
Through CUET (PG):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Online application form release||1st week of April 2024|
|Last date to apply||1st week of May 2024|
|Admit card||May 2024|
|CUET PG 2023 exam||21st to 31st May 2024|
UPSEE 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for UPSEE 2024:
- The UPCET 2023 Application form for admission through CUET (UG) will release from first week of April 2023. It will continue till fourth week of May 2023.
- The UPCET 2023 Application form will be released through online mode.
- The application form for CUET (PG) will release from third week of May 2023 to third week of June 2023.
- Applicants need to fill in all the details such as Name, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name, in the application form.
- Applicants need to upload scanned documents like photographs, mark sheets, and signatures in the application form.
- Applicants will need to take the printout of the application form for future use.
Steps to Apply for UPSEE 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the UPSEE Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of UPSEE 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -UPSEE Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of UPSEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the UPSEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- UPSEE 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in UPSEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
UPSEE 2024 Application Form Fee:
UPSEE 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
For CUET (UG):
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
For CUET (PG):
|Category||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For up to 3 papers)Rs. 1000/- (For up to 1 paper)|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
UPSEE 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
UPSEE 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the UPSEE 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as UPSEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit UPSEE 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the UPSEE 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on UPSEE registration
- Enter UPSEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for UPSEE Application Form Correction?
- UPSEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
UPSEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
The UPCET Eligibility criteria 2024 as per CUET UG/ PG for different courses is given below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For UG Courses (through CUET UG):
For B.Tech (Biotech):
- Qualifying Exam: The applicants should pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks applicants should obtain in 12th level should be minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST applicants).
- Subject: For B.Tech (Biotech) the applicants should pass with subjects like Physics and Mathematics/ Biology as a mandatory subject and any one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subjects.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have passed 12th (Intermediate) exam of UP Board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent.
- Marks: Applicants in qualifying exam should have obtained at least aggregate of 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST categories).
For Postgraduate Courses:
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Applicants should need to passed BCA/ B.Sc /B.Com/ BA (3 yrs minimum) from recognized university/ institution.
- Subject: Applicants should have passed qualifying degree with Mathematics at 12thlevel or Graduation level or its equivalent.
- Marks: Applicants should need to secured minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ category).
For M.Tech (Bio medical Engineering):
- Qualification: Applicants should need to passed B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics & Comm. Eng/ Electronics Engg/ Instrumentation & Control Eng/ Electrical & Electronics Engg/ Electronics & Instrument/ Instrumentation & Control Eng.
UPSEE 2024 Courses Offered:
Undergraduate & Postgraduate
UPSEE 2024 Exam Centres: