URATPG 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. URATPG is known as the University of Rajasthan Admission Test for Post Graduate which is conducted by the University of Rajasthan (popularly known as Rajasthan University) for shortlisting the eligible candidates. URAT PG entrance exam, is organized in a pen-paper based exam mode for a duration of two hours. URAT PG will be carrying 100 objective-type of questions based on the subject as chosen by the candidates.
On the basis of URAT PG scores, admissions will be provided to Humanities, Management, Teaching, Law, Science, IT & Software, Commerce, Arts (Fine/ Visual/ Performing), Mass Communication and, Banking & Finance. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of URATPG 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
URATPG 2022 Registration: To be released
URATPG 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
URATPG 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for URATPG Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
URATPG 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for URATPG 2022:
- Rajasthan University will released the URATPG 2022 Application on the online official website.
- URATPG 2022 Application Form will be Released in N0vember 2022.
- Candidates have to submit the filled application form before the due date.
- Candidates have to fill the details in an application such as personal & qualification details etc.
- Upload the recent photograph of candidates and even the signature of candidates in the prescribed format.
- After that submit fill-in application and take a copy for further usage.
Steps to Apply for URATPG 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the URATPG Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of URATPG 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -URATPG Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of URATPG Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the URATPG Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- URATPG 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in URATPG application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
URATPG 2022 Application Form Fee:
URATPG 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Option for No of Subjects||URATPG Application Fee|
|General & Other Categories||SC/ ST Category|
|1 subject||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 550/-|
|2 subjects||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 700/-|
|3 subjects||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 900/-|
URATPG 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
URATPG 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the URATPG 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as URATPG form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit URATPG 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the URATPG 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on URATPG registration
- Enter URATPG application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for URATPG Application Form Correction?
- URATPG form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
URATPG 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Education Qualification: Applicants completed the Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a known university.
- Percentage: Applicants should have scored a total of 48% marks and in each subject 55% marks.
- Age limit: there is no age limit prescribed by the University to apply.
- Applicants will be given a 30% weight age for previous Educational qualifications. Candidates will be given admission in the Post-Graduate department on the basis of entrance examination scores and in the qualifying exam in Academic merit.
URATPG 2022 Courses Offered:
Post graduate Courses