Utkal University 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The Utkal University was found within the year 1943 not only this however it’s additionally approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and best-known by the UGC (University Grants Commission). The university provides many professional & non-professional courses and also they have research programs obtainable at the university.
Utkal University is the one who conducts the entrance examination for the candidates who have an interest in the PG courses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Utkal University 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Utkal University 2022 Registration: To be released
Utkal University 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Utkal University 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Utkal University Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Utkal University 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Utkal University 2022:
- Applicants aspiring to appear for Utkal University Entrance Test 2021 need to register for the exam.
- Applicants should note that the registration must be done before the last date. Also, applicants should ensure that the application form is filled carefully as incomplete/incorrect forms will not be accepted by the officials.
- The application form for MTech is Rs 1000 and for other courses is Rs 600. The application form will be obtained online on the official website of Utkal University.
Steps to Apply for Utkal University 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Utkal University Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Utkal University 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Utkal University Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Utkal University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Utkal University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Utkal University 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Utkal University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Utkal University 2022 Application Form Fee:
Utkal University 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee for the MTech courses is INR 1000,for all other courses the fee is INR 600.
Utkal University 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Utkal University 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Utkal University 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Utkal University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Utkal University 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Utkal University 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Utkal University registration
- Enter Utkal University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Utkal University Application Form Correction?
- Utkal University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Utkal University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For Utkal University B Des admission: Applicants should need passed a Higher Secondary Education (10+2) examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent.
For Utkal University MCA Admission: Students with a UG degree scored minimum 55% in BCA.
Utkal University 2022 Courses Offered:
Various courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Utkal University 2022 Exam Centres:
Main Center of examination is Utkal University Campus, Bhubaneswar.