VMUEEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. VMUEEE is known as the Vinayaka Mission University Engineering Entrance Examination is the national level entrance exam, which is conducted by the Vinayaka Mission University and this exam will be held in many cities of India for the willing candidates.
The candidates can complete the UG courses in the field of engineering such as B.E. and B. Tech by filling the application form through online mode. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of VMUEEE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
VMUEEE 2022 Registration: To be released
VMUEEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
VMUEEE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for VMUEEE Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||February 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
VMUEEE 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for VMUEEE 2022:
The VMUEEE application form will be released in the month of February 2022 through online as well as offline mode.
Candidates who are interested to get admission in the various UG courses in the field of engineering such as B.E. and B. Tech, they can fill the application form VMUEEE through online mode from the official website of Vinayaka Mission University.
Steps to Apply for VMUEEE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the VMUEEE Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of VMUEEE 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -VMUEEE Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of VMUEEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the VMUEEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- VMUEEE 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in VMUEEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
VMUEEE 2022 Application Form Fee:
VMUEEE 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee is different for various courses as given below.
- B. Tech: Rs. 700/-
- B. Pharma: Rs. 1000/-
- B. Arch: Rs. 700/-
VMUEEE 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
VMUEEE 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the VMUEEE 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as VMUEEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit VMUEEE 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the VMUEEE 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on VMUEEE registration
- Enter VMUEEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for VMUEEE Application Form Correction?
- VMUEEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
VMUEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should have a pass on their HSC examination.
- Applicants should have 50% marks on their HSC examination.
- Applicants should be an Indian Citizen (Resident only)
The eligibility criterion is divided into subjects:
- Tech- Compulsory subjects such as Physics & Mathematics.
- Biotechnology- Compulsory subjects are Physics & Biology
- Arch- Compulsory is mathematics
VMUEEE 2022 Courses Offered:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Mechatronics engineering
- Electronics and instrumentation.