VTUEEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. VTUEEE 2022 commonly known as Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Exam which is organized by official authority every year through this exam applicants will get into B. Tech programs.
VTUEEE 2022 is a University Level Exam held by the Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R & D Institute of Science and Technology. The Exam will be conduct in two phases and the Phase I exam of VTUEEE will be held in Feb 2022, and the Phase II exam in April 2022.
Applicants will get an application form in online mode on the official portal or offline mode from the counter of the office or it can be downloaded from the official website. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of VTUEEE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
VTUEEE 2022 Registration: To be released
VTUEEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
VTUEEE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for VTUEEE Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||December 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||Slot 1: January 2022
Slot 2: February 2022
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||Available as per slot and date of exam|
Slot 1 – January 2022
Slot 2 – February 2022
VTUEEE 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for VTUEEE 2022:
Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before filling VTUEEE application form.
The applications of non-eligible applicants will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Any incorrect details in the VTUEEE 2022 application may also lead to the rejection of application.
So, applicants must refer to the official notification properly and then fill the application form.
Steps to Apply for VTUEEE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the VTUEEE Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of VTUEEE 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -VTUEEE Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of VTUEEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the VTUEEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- VTUEEE 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in VTUEEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
VTUEEE 2022 Application Form Fee:
VTUEEE 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee of the VTUEEE form is Rs.950/-.
VTUEEE 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
VTUEEE 2022 Application Form Correction?
There are no such provisions or procedures like application correction for VTUEEE 2022 Application Form. So Candidates are advised to fill in the correct information and check before making the final submission.
How to Edit VTUEEE 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the VTUEEE 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on VTUEEE registration
- Enter VTUEEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for VTUEEE Application Form Correction?
- VTUEEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
VTUEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should check the following details regarding VTUEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applicants should need to passed the 12th class from a recognized board or university.
Mandatory Subjects: Applicants need to pass 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Percentage: Applicants need to secure a at least of 50% marks in the 17th examination.
Appearing: Interesting candidates appearing in the 12th class can apply.
Age limit: Applicants applying must be below 25 year age at the time of applying, 5 years of relaxation is given to the applicants of category SC/ ST/ PC.
VTUEEE 2022 Courses Offered:
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Animation & Game Design
Networking & Cyber Security
Computer & Science Engineering
IT Specialization in Cloud Computing
VTUEEE 2022 Exam Centres:
|Exam Centers State / Union Territory||Exam Centres|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Silvassa|
|Daman & Diu||Daman|