WB SET 2022 Application Form will be released by September 2022 through online mode. WB SET 2022 is commonly known as West Bengal State Eligibility Test. WB SET 2022 is an entrance test held by the West Bengal College Service Commission.
The West Bengal College Service Commission was established by an Act passed at the Legislative Assembly of West Bengal in 1979. The exam takes place every year to recruit Assistant Professors in the university and colleges of the West Bengal state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of WB SET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
WB SET 2022 Registration: To be released
WB SET 2022 Application Form will be released by September 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
WB SET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for WB SET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||September 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||December 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||December 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||January 2022|
|Exam Date||January 2022|
WB SET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for WB SET 2022:
- WB SET 2022 application form will be released soon through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill and submit the online application form till the due date of application form.
- Applicants have to mention their category in the application form along with providing other details.
- Applicants have to upload their passport size scanned photograph, signature and relevant community certificate in the prescribed format.
- No need to send the printout of confirmation page to the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants must keep the copy with them for further usage.
Steps to Apply for WB SET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the WB SET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of WB SET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -WB SET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of WB SET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the WB SET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- WB SET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in WB SET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
WB SET 2022 Application Form Fee:
WB SET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
WB SET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
WB SET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the WB SET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as WB SET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit WB SET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the WB SET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on WB SET registration
- Enter WB SET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for WB SET Application Form Correction?
- WB SET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
WB SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have obtained at least of 55% in Master’s degree from any of the UGC accredited universities/institutions. While OBC/EWS/SC/ST/PWD/Transgender applicants should have attained at least 50% marks.
- Students in their final year may also apply for the examination.
- If you are possessed with the degree of Ph.D. and completed Master’s will be given relaxation of 5% relaxation in aggregate marks.
- Besides this, you can apply for WB SET only for the subject in which you have completed your post-graduation.
- Those who have completed UGC/CSIR JRF exam before 1991 are hardly required to appear for WB SET 2022.
- Applicants need to appear for WB SET of their Post Graduation only and in case, if the subject is not included in the subject list then applicants mat appear in UGC NET/Joint CSIR-UGC Test commenced twice a year.
WB SET 2022 Exam Centres:
South 24 Parganas,
North 24 Parganas,
Coochbehar & Darjeeling.