WBJEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. WBJEE 2022 is commonly known as West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination. It is a state-level entrance exam organized by the WBJEE Board. The examination is held for providing admission into UG courses in the field of Engineering & Technology, Architecture, and Pharmacy.
Based on WBJEE 2022 scores many Government Colleges, Universities, and self-financed institutions offer admission into various UG courses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of WBJEE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
WBJEE 2022 Registration: To be released
WBJEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
WBJEE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for WBJEE Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||December 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||January 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||January 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||April 2022|
|Exam Date||April 2022|
WBJEE 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for WBJEE 2022:
- Applicants can fill WBJEE 2022 Application Form only through online mode.
- Applicants are informed Duplicate applications will not be permitted.
- After filling, application applicants need to upload the images of the photograph and signature scanned in JPG or JPEG format.
- Uploading image size must be between 3 KB to 100 KB (photograph) and 3 KB to 30 KB (signature).
Steps to Apply for WBJEE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the WBJEE Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of WBJEE 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -WBJEE Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of WBJEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the WBJEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- WBJEE 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in WBJEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
WBJEE 2022 Application Form Fee:
WBJEE 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B||Rs.400/-|
WBJEE 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
WBJEE 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the WBJEE 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as WBJEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit WBJEE 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the WBJEE 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on WBJEE registration
- Enter WBJEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for WBJEE Application Form Correction?
- WBJEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
WBJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age criteria: The age of the applicants should be 17 years as of 31 December 2022 to get admission to Engineering/ Technology.
- For the marine engineering course, the minimum age of the applicants will be 17 years as of 31 December 2022, and the maximum age will be 25 as of 31 July 2022.
- Residential Status: For the reserved categories, those applicants who are looking for taking admission to the government technology colleges or engineering courses the applicants should be a resident of West Bengal.
Education Qualification (For Engineering):
- Applicants should need to passed the 10+2 level, or its equivalent exam recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned.
- The Applicants should need to have Physics & Mathematics as a mandatory subject in class 12th and anyone from the Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science & Computer Application securing 45% marks (40% marks for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PWD Categories) in the qualifying subjects.
- Applicants should need to qualified English at 10+2 level with a minimum of 30% marks.
Education Qualification (For Pharmacy):
- Applicants should need to passed the 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- The candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics & Chemistry as mandatory subjects & anyone among – Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science & Computer Application, Qualifying marks should be 45% marks (General) & 40% marks for reserved applicants.
- Applicants should qualify for English subjects in 10+2 level with 30% marks.
WBJEE 2022 Courses Offered:
WJEE is conducted for providing admission into UG courses in the field of Engineering & Technology, Architecture, and Pharmacy.
WBJEE 2022 Exam Centres:
Name of the Zone
|Burdwan||Bardhaman Durgapur Asansol|
|Hooghly||Chinsurah Bandel Srirampur Arambagh|
|Howrah||Uluberia, Bally, Shibpur, Shibpur, Domjur|
|Kolkata||College Street, Sealdah, Taratala, Ballygunje, Khidirpur|
|Kolkata (contd)||Shyambazar, Park Circus, Esplanade, Tollygunge, Behala|
|Medinipur Paschim||Kharagpur, Medinipur, Jhargram, Garbett|
|Medinipur Purbo||Tamluk, Haldia, Contai|
|Murshidabad||Berhampur, Jiaganj, Raghunathganj|
|24 Pgs North||Barrackpur, Barasat, Habra, Basirhat|
|24 Pgs North (contd)||Salt Lake|
|24 Pgs South||Budge, Diamond Harbour, Jainagar, Sonarpur, Garia|
WBJEE Exam Centres 2022: Outside West-Bengal
|State||Name of the zone|