XUB University 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. XUB University is also known as the Xavier University Bhubaneshwar it provides admission in Under-Graduate and Post- Graduate courses together with Ph.D.
Through this exam candidates can get admission in the field of Management, Commerce, Science, Technology, Arts and Mass Communication. Xavier University also conducts the XGMAT for applicants. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of XUB University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
XUB University 2023 Registration: To be released
XUB University 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
XUB University 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for XUB University Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
XUB University 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for XUB University 2023:
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar 2023 Application Form will be released soon for Ph.D. & PG Courses.
- Candidates those who want to apply for exam need to register themselves first.
- The Xavier University Bhubaneswar 2023 Application form will be released for the candidates in both the offline as well as online modes.
- The candidates will have to fill and submit the application before the due date.
- Official authority has not provided any opportunities for filling the wrong details in the XUB 2023 application form as the authority can cross verify the same on further stages. Hence whatever details you fill, be sure that it is proper & correct.
- The given instructions in the information brouchure need to be followed by the candidates at the time of filling the application form. And also, the details should be entered perfectly as there won’t be any space for modification once the form is submitted online as well as offline.
Steps to Apply for XUB University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the XUB University Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of XUB University 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -XUB University Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of XUB University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the XUB University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- XUB University 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in XUB University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
XUB University 2023 Application Form Fee:
XUB University 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Application form fee:
Rs.1600/- for the first option,
Rs.800/-For one course
X- GMT Exam FEE: Rs. 1200/-.
XUB University 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
XUB University 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the XUB University 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as XUB University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit XUB University 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the XUB University 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on XUB University registration
- Enter XUB University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for XUB University Application Form Correction?
- XUB University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
XUB University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Sc. course
HSC should be completed from a recognized university or board by the applier.
Applicants should score over 55% marks within the HSC exams so as to get admission within the university.
Applicants who are attending for the final examination of HSC also are eligible to use for admission however they have to submit some necessary documents at the time of admission.
For B. Com or BBM or BBA + MBA course
An applier those who need to apply for B. Com course within the university should have qualified a minimum of HSC examination from a recognized board or any state board.
One ought to score a minimum of 60% marks within the HSC exams so as to apply.
For MBA course:
An applier those who need to induce admission in the MBA course offered within the university should have passed a bachelor’s degree in an exceedingly relevant field or any equivalent examination from a recognized university.
In order to induce admission in MBA (urban management and governance) course, candidates should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in undergrad degree with design, planning, engineering, design, geography, economics, physical science, policy, and allied subjects.
In order to get admission within the university candidates should score over 55% marks within the qualifying examination.
For Executive MBA course
One ought to complete a graduate degree in arts, mass media, science or commerce from a recognized university or establishment.
One ought to score over 50% marks within the qualifying exams.
For MBA + pH.D., or MA course:
Bachelor’s degree in an exceedingly relevant field is a must from a recognized university.
Minimum 55% marks should be secured by candidates within the relevant field so as to induce admission within the university.
For PG Diploma Course:
Applicant should have passed any graduate degree in arts, mass media, science or commerce from a recognized university or institute.
Over 50% marks should be secured by the candidates within the qualifying examination.
For the Ph.D. course
One should have completed a master’s degree in any relevant field or any equivalent discipline from a recognized university.
In order to induce admission, one ought to score over 55% marks within the qualifying examination.
XUB University 2023 Courses Offered:
It provides admission in Under-Graduate and Post- Graduate courses together with Ph.D.