ACDS 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023 through online mode. ACDS 2022 is commonly known as the Army College of Dental Sciences. ACDS institute is affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (UHS), Vijayawada. In college, a Total of 40 seats is made available there are 6 reserves for the select applicants from the DR. NTR UHS and the remaining 34 seats will be given to the applicants selected via a combined written admission test.
Admission in UG Courses in Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS) will be sorted out on account of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2022to be directed through the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of ACDS 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
ACDS 2023 Registration: To be released
ACDS 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
ACDS 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for ACDS Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
ACDS 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for ACDS 2023:
- In the application form, applicants has to fill in all the details carefully.
- Applicants need to fill the application form as recommended along with the prospectus.
- In a prospectus, all details are provided with the centers with their code.
- If Applicants submitted form after the due dates then application will be canceled.
- Before filling out, application applicants are advised to read all details carefully.
- After filling the form applicants have to upload their passport size photos.
Steps to Apply for ACDS 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the ACDS Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of ACDS 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -ACDS Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of ACDS Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the ACDS Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- ACDS 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in ACDS application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
ACDS 2023 Application Form Fee:
ACDS 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The application fee for the applicants is Rs 800/-.
ACDS 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
ACDS 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the ACDS 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as ACDS form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit ACDS 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the ACDS 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on ACDS registration
- Enter ACDS application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for ACDS Application Form Correction?
- ACDS form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
ACDS 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: The applicants should be at least 17 years of age, as of December 31st in the joining year.
- Qualification: The applicant should be a dependent child of serving army personnel/eligible ex-army personnel/war widows. The ex-army personnel should have finished a continuous service of ten years before taking a discharge or release.
- If the applicants is an adopted child of the army personnel he/she is eligible if the adoption was carried out five years earlier to seeking admission into the college.
- Subjects: The applicants should need to passed the PCB subjects in the two-year intermediate course/BSc course/course equivalent from the Indian School Certificate/pre-professional course/pre-medical course/any other course which is equivalent to Intermediate science course covering Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, with at least aggregate of 50% in the first attempt.
ACDS 2023 Courses Offered:
ACDS offers 40 seats.