KUK Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form will be released by August 2023 through online mode. Kurukshetra University 2023 is a State University which was established in 1956. It provides admission in various courses of undergraduate, postgraduate, and M.Phil in a number of different specializations.
For all the courses, the application process will start in the month of August except for M.Phil. Courses for which it starts in the month of August. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of KUK Entrance Exam 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
KUK Entrance Exam 2023 Registration: To be released
KUK Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form will be released by August 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
KUK Entrance Exam 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for KUK Entrance Exam Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||August 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||October 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||October 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
KUK Entrance Exam 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for KUK Entrance Exam 2023:
- Before filling the Application Form, applicants are obliged to read the Prospectus /guidelines /instructions offered on the university website for online Registration carefully.
- Kurukshetra University 2023 Application Form acquiesces online on the University website or Admission Portal fully filled in every way by last date.
- Application Forms received after the last date will be rejected.
- In the application form, all details need to be entered in the proper form.
- Applicants are informed that invalid information may lead to rejection of the form.
Steps to Apply for KUK Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the KUK Entrance Exam Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of KUK Entrance Exam 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -KUK Entrance Exam Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of KUK Entrance Exam Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the KUK Entrance Exam Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- KUK Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in KUK Entrance Exam application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
KUK Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form Fee:
KUK Entrance Exam 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Single course||Multiple courses|
|General||Rs 800||Rs 300 per additional course|
|SC/ Backward Class/ Blind category candidates||Rs 200||Rs 75 per additional course|
KUK Entrance Exam 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
KUK Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the KUK Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as KUK Entrance Exam form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit KUK Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the KUK Entrance Exam 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on KUK Entrance Exam registration
- Enter KUK Entrance Exam application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for KUK Entrance Exam Application Form Correction?
- KUK Entrance Exam form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
KUK Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should have passed 12th from any recognized Board
Candidates should have passed graduation (10+2+3) degree from any recognized university.
PG Diploma Courses
Ph.D./ M.Phil Courses
Applicants who have passed the M.A / M.Sc / M.Com / M.P.Ed examination of this University or of any other UGC recognized University may be admitted to the appropriate M.Phil. program by the relevant Faculty Councils on the recommendation of the M.Phil. Committee concerned.
KUK Entrance Exam 2023 Courses Offered:
BA LLB (Hons),
MBA (5-Year Integrated),
MTech (5-Year Integrated),
BHM & CT,