AFMC MBBS 2023 Online Registration has been Started through NEET UG. AFMC MBBS 2023 is also known as Armed Force Medical College. AFMC MBBS 2023 is a national-level exam that offers admission into MBBS courses. The admission procedure for MBBS programmes will be conducted by AFMC, Pune. It will be compulsory for the applicants to qualify NEET (UG) exam to participate in AFMC MBBS admission procedure.
After qualifying for the test, a final merit list will be prepared. Applicants should ensure their eligibility status before registering for admission to AFMC. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AFMC MBBS 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AFMC MBBS 2023 Registration: Started
AFMC MBBS 2023 Online Registration has been Started through NEET UG. Click Here to Register.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
AFMC MBBS 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AFMC MBBS Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||Released|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
AFMC MBBS 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AFMC MBBS 2023:
- Applicants who want to apply for AFMC MBBS 2023 will be required to fill and submit all the asked details in the form.
- Applicants who satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply.
- Incomplete details in the application form will lead to rejection.
- While filling application form, applicants should not forgot to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Once all details will be completely filled, applicants should not forget to take its print out for future use.
Steps to Apply for AFMC MBBS 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AFMC MBBS Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of AFMC MBBS 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AFMC MBBS Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AFMC MBBS Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AFMC MBBS Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AFMC MBBS 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AFMC MBBS application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AFMC MBBS 2023 Application Form Fee:
AFMC MBBS 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Candidates will have to submit Rs 250/- as their application fee.
AFMC MBBS 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AFMC MBBS 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AFMC MBBS 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AFMC MBBS form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AFMC MBBS 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AFMC MBBS 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AFMC MBBS registration
- Enter AFMC MBBS application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AFMC MBBS Application Form Correction?
- AFMC MBBS form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AFMC MBBS 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian nationals applicants will be eligible to apply for admission. The foreign national applicants who hold a valid Indian Citizenship or a certificate of eligibility from the Ministry of Home Affairs will be also eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: Only unmarried applicants will be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Interested applicants should not be born earlier than 1st January 2000 & not later than 31st December 2006.
- Educational Qualification: The applicants should have qualified the HSC exam from any recognized university or board.
- Mandatory Subject: The applicants must have completed their education in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English subjects.
- Minimum Marks: To be eligible, applicants should scored at least 60% marks in PCB, & 50% in English & Science stream.
AFMC MBBS 2023 Courses Offered:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
AFMC MBBS 2023 Exam Centres:
|Numeric Code||Alphabetic Code||Exam centers|
|07||BAW||Bagdogra (Darjeeling West Bengal)|
|09||BYU||Bareilly (Utter Pradesh)|
|14||CHT||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|27||JMB||Jabalpur (M. P.)|
|30||JKA||Jammu (J & K)|
|33||KTM||Kamptee ( Nagpur-Maharashtra)|
|42||PBA||Port Blair (Andaman & Nicobar Islands)|
|44||RGJ||Ram Garii (Jharkhand)|