GPAT 2023 Application Form will be released by 3rd week of February 2023. GPAT is known as the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a national level entrance exam organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) every year. Through this examination willing candidates can get admission in M.Pharma program of various participating pharmacy Institutes across the country.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of GPAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
GPAT 2023 Registration: To be released
GPAT 2023 Application Form will be released by 3rd week of February 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
GPAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for GPAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||16th February 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||17th March 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||19th to 21st March 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||6th April 2023|
|Exam Date||9th April 2023|
GPAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the filling of GPAT Application form 2023:
- The Application form will be released by 3rd week of February 2023 through online mode.
- Candidates are suggested to fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Candidates shall fill the application form very carefully however official authority will provide the correction facility with a limited duration.
- The correction facility will be commenced from 3rd week of March 2023.
- Application form should be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates must have to fill the application form by 3rd week of March 2023 as authority will not accept any application form after the due date of submission.
- Candidates are suggested to keep the filled application form and fee receipt for further references.
Steps to Apply for GPAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
- Go to the official website of GPAT 2023 or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Fill the registration Form with required details and generate the application form Number.
- Now login into with the Application Number and Date of Birth to access the application form.
- Fill the Application Form With required details like Personal Information, Educational, Communicational Details and save the details.
- Applicants can fill the application form at one time or in separate parts after saving current progress.
- Now upload required documents like running hand Scanned Signature, latest Passport size scanned Photograph and Category Certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Size of scanned photograph will be between 10kb to 200 kb and photograph should be latest colored photograph with black and white plane background.
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Now choose the payment gateway according to your convenience and fill the card or bank details accordingly.
- Once transaction will be successful takeout the copy or download the fee receipt as proof.
- Applicants should not send hardcopy of filled Application Form to the authority.
GPAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
GPAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
GPAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Personal E-Mail ID.
- Mobile Number.
- Active Internet Connection.
- Qualification Details.
- Scanned Photograph & Signature.
- A valid Debit/Credit card or Net banking account details for making application fee payment.
GPAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the GPAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as GPAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit GPAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the GPAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on GPAT registration
- Enter GPAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for GPAT Application Form Correction?
- GPAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
GPAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Candidates applying for GPAT 2023 exam must be an Indian Citizen.
Age Limit: There will be no upper or lower limit age prescribed for applying in GPAT 2023 exam.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have completed his 10th and 12th standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
One should have completed the 4 years of UG degree in Pharmacy (including lateral entry candidates) to be eligible for GPAT 2023.
- Applicants those are in their final year of B. Pharma degree can also apply for the entrance test.
- Applicants those are in between 1st to 3rd year in B. Pharma are not eligible to appear in the entrance test.
- B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) candidates or its equivalent are not eligible to apply.
GPAT 2023 Courses Offered:
Admission to the candidates into the Master’s Degree Program in the field of Pharmacy (M.Pharma)
GPAT 2023 Exam Centres:
List of Exam Cities for GPAT-2023
|ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||PORT BLAIR||AN01|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||HAMIRPUR(HIMACHAL PRADESH)||HP03|
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR||JAMMU||JK02|
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR||SRINAGAR||JK04|
|ODISHA||BHAWANIPATNA / KALAHANDI||OR18|
|ODISHA||JEYPORE / KORAPUT||OR19|
|PUNJAB||PATIALA/ FATEHGARH SAHIB||PB08|
|UTTAR PRADESH||NOIDA/G NOIDA||UP09|