AGMC 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. AGMC 2023 is commonly known as Agartala Government Medical College. AGMC 2023 is located in the Agartala and this college is providing the two different medical course programs for the applicants such as MBBS for the UG course and the MD/MS course for the PG courses.
To get admission in these programs, applicants have to fill the Application Form of Joint Entrance Examination Board, Agartala through online mode from the official website of Agartala Government Medical College. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AGMC 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AGMC 2023 Registration: To be released
AGMC 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AGMC 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AGMC Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
AGMC 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AGMC 2023:
- The candidates have to register themselves on the official website for logging in.
- At the time of filling the Application Form, applicants must be carefully filling the detailed information.
- Candidates should upload the scanned images and signature on the Application Form.
- They also need to make the payment of the application fee.
Steps to Apply for AGMC 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AGMC Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of AGMC 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AGMC Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AGMC Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AGMC Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AGMC 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AGMC application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AGMC 2023 Application Form Fee:
AGMC 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Applicants also have to pay the application fee of Rs.350/–
AGMC 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AGMC 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AGMC 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AGMC form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AGMC 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AGMC 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AGMC registration
- Enter AGMC application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AGMC Application Form Correction?
- AGMC form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AGMC 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants should have pass Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination or equivalent (10+2 Higher Secondary Examination) with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or any other elective subjects with English from as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training which must be in the pattern in 10th, 12th and 13th year as recommended by the National Committee on education.
- Applicants of Tripura State quota have to clean the Joint entrance examination held by Tripura Board JEE.
- Minimum marks: The applier needs to secure at least 50% and pass in English, Physics, chemistry, and Biology individually and applicants who belong to SC/ST or OBC have to secure 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the qualifying exam.
- Age limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the authority to apply.
- Applicants have to meet all conditions fixed by the authority to apply in AGMC
AGMC 2023 Courses Offered:
MBBS for the UG course and the MD/MS course for the PG courses.