Bihar TET 2023 Application Form has been Released on 9th August 2023 through online mode. Bihar TET is known as the Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) to recruit the candidates for primary teachers in the government schools of Bihar. Those applicants willing to get job as primary teachers in the government schools of Bihar. They can apply for this test by filling the application form through online mode by visiting the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB).
Appearing candidates should visit the official website to get information about the application procedure. The applicants willing to apply for the Bihar TET 2023 will first have to fulfill the eligibility criteria as set by the official authorities. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Bihar TET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Bihar TET 2023 Registration: Started
Bihar TET 2023 Application Form has been Released on 9th August 2023. Fill Out the Bihar TET Application Form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Bihar TET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Bihar TET Registration 2023:
|Online Application start date||9th August 2023|
|Application fee start date||23rd August 2023|
|Online Application last date||4th week of December 2023|
|Application Fee last date||4th week of December 2023|
|Last Date of Correction of application form||4th week of December 2023|
|Exam Date||January 2023|
Bihar TET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Bihar TET 2023:
- Bihar TET 2023 Application Form will be released by the month of May 2023 tentatively announced by the official’s authorities.
- Applicants who want to fill the Bihar TET 2023 Application Form will first have to make the payment of the Bihar TET 2023 Application fee.
- Without the payment of the Bihar TET 2023 Application Fee, the applicant will not be able to submit their Bihar TET 2023 Application Form on the official website.
- The applicants who have completed the process of making the payment of the Bihar TET 2023 Application Fee can then start the process of filling the Bihar TET 2023 Application Form.
- The applicants are instructed to submit the Bihar TET 2023 Application Form before the last day of the submission.
- The Bihar TET 2023 Application Form will be rejected by the conducting authorities if it is submitted after the due date of the registration.
- To get the Bihar TET 2023 Application Form, the applicants will have to visit the official website of the BSEB that is www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
Steps to Apply for Bihar TET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Bihar TET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Bihar TET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Bihar TET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Bihar TET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Bihar TET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Bihar TET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Bihar TET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Bihar TET 2023 Application Form Fee:
Bihar TET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Paper -1||Paper -2||Both Paper (1 and 2)|
|General/ OBC/ BC,||INR. 500||INR. 500||INR. 800|
|SC/ST/OBC||INR. 300||INR. 300||INR. 500|
Bihar TET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Bihar TET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Bihar TET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Bihar TET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Bihar TET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Bihar TET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Bihar TET registration
- Enter Bihar TET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Bihar TET Application Form Correction?
- Bihar TET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Bihar TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian nationals candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Lower Age limit: Candidates above the age of 21 years as of the date of the Eligibility Test will be eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Upper Age Limit for Male category applicants: The upper age limit for the male category applications is not more than 37 years.
- Upper Age limit for the female category and OBC category applicants: The female category applications and OBC category applicants is 40 years.
- Upper Age limit for the SC / ST Category applicants: The applicants who belong to the SC / SC category must not be more than 42 years at the time of entrance exam.
- Domicile: For the entrance exam only those applicants will be eligible who hold a valid domicile certificate of Bihar at the time of entrance exam
- Educational Qualification
- For Primary Teachers from Class 1st to class 5th: The applicants who have completed their under graduation degree along with 2 – years of D. El. Ed. from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
- For Higher Primary Teachers from class 6th to class 8th: The applicants who have completed their B. Com / B. Sc / B. A degree from a recognized University along with their bachelor of education (B. Ed) / Bachelor of Education (B. Ed – Special Education) are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Minimum Marks: Not less than 50 % of marks must be secured by the applicants in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing applicants: Such appearing applicants are also eligible.