AIAPGET 2022 Application Form will be released by 1st week of August 2022 through online mode. AIAPGET is known as the All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test is a national level entrance exam organized for candidates willing to get admission in various PG and PG Diploma courses of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy system of medicine fields.
AIAPGET 2022 will be held by National Testing Agency (NTA) for selecting the candidates for admission at AYUSH Colleges, Institutions & Universities across the country. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AIAPGET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AIAPGET 2022 Registration: To be released
AIAPGET 2022 Application Form will be released by 1st week of August 2022 through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AIAPGET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative admission dates for AIAPGET Application Form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of Application Form||1st week of August 2022|
|Last date to submit Application form||3rd week of August 2022|
|Admit Card downloading||1st week of September 2022|
|AIAPGET 2022 Exam Date||3rd week of September 2022|
AIAPGET 2022 Application Process:
- The application process for AIAPGET 2022 exam begins first with registration.
- Candidates of the postgraduate entrance test have to register on the official website of the (NTA) National Testing Agency.
- Candidates will be able to register themselves for the AIAPGET 2022 from 1st week of August 2022 to 3rd week of August 2022.
- The AIAPGET Application Form will be released for candidates who are eligible only, so candidates must fulfill their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates must contain a valid email id and mobile number for registration.
- After completing the registration process and generating the login ID and password, applicants have to fill the
- AIAPGET application form 2022 and pay the non-refundable registration fee.
- Candidates must read the information brochure and the instructions to avoid mistakes while filling the form.
- After submission, candidates must keep the printout of filled AIAPGET Application Form for future references.
Steps to Apply for AIAPGET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
- Go through the official website ntaaiapget.nic.in or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Click on “Apply Online/Login” and Register on the website
- You will be redirected to a new page then click on the “Click here for new registration” button.
- At the end of the Application/Registration process, the applicant will get a computer-generated acknowledgment, which will also be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.
- Applicants who are already registered can log in with their registration ID and password.
- All fields marked ‘*’ in the online application form are compulsory to be filled.
- Now the blank page of AIAPGET 2022 Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
- There are 5 steps to fill the form: Basic Info, Photo and Signature, Details, Preview, Payment
- Complete AIAPGET Application with all correct and proper details for each steps.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Before making the payment, check the preview of the application form and correct it if there are any mistakes.
- Make a payment of fees for the exam through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Paytm, UPI payment gateways for transaction of AIAPGET application form.
- Click on “I agree” and then click on “Final Submit”.
- Take a copy of the application form when completed for further usage.
AIAPGET 2022 Application Form Fee:
The AIAPGET Application Form fee can only be submitted through online mode.
Applicant can pay through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Paytm, UPI payment gateways for transaction of AIAPGET application form.
The complete fee structure for AIAPGET Application Form will be as follows:
|General (UR)/ OBC-NCL||Rs.2700/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Third Gender||Rs.1800/-|
AIAPGET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Valid Email Id
- Valid mobile number
- Address for communication
- Government ID card (Aadhar Card/ Election Card/ Passport/ Ration Card/ PAN Card)
- Scanned copy of a recent passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking / UPI credentials
- State board Registration Number
- Internship completion date and certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
AIAPGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor’s or Provisional Pass Certificate in BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/ Graded BHMS from any recognized institution.
- Registration Certificate: Applicant must have either Provisional or Permanent registration certificate in BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/ BHMS issued by the NCISM/ NCH/ State Board/ Universities/ Deemed Universities.
- Internship: Candidates should have completed their 1 year internship before prescribed schedule to be eligible for admission.
AIAPGET 2022 Courses Offered:
The Institute offers postgraduate and doctoral courses in various disciplines of Ayurveda. The focus of AIIA is on fundamental research, drug development, standardization, quality control, safety evaluation and scientific validation of Ayurvedic medicines.
AIAPGET 2022 Exam Centres:
List of Test Centers Cities for AIAPGET