AIBE 2023 Application Form will be released by December 2022 through online mode. AIBE 2023 is commonly known as All India Bar Examination 2023. It is organized every year to examine advocates’ capability to practice the profession of Law in India. AIBE is the national-level entrance exam which is held by BCI or Bar Council of India. AIBE is the examination apt for fetching the ‘Certificate of Practice’ for carrying out the legal profession.
The applicants who pass the entrance test with qualifying marks are awarded the practice certificate by Bar Council of India. The examination will be held in 40 different cities located in India. The examination is held by offline mode. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AIBE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AIBE 2023 Registration: To be released
AIBE 2023 Application Form will be released by December 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Amrita University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
AIBE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AIBE Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||December 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||January 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||January 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||February 2023|
|Exam Date||March 2023|
AIBE 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AIBE 2023:
- The AIBE 2023 application form will be available in the online mode only.
- Applicants need to have provide their complete details in application form such as personal details, qualification, communication, etc.
- There will be various steps in the registration process such as – Online registration, filing of application details, uploading of images, fee payment & printing of the form.
- Complete details in the application should be filled correctly as it may lead to rejection.
- Take Printout of the application form should be taken after submission for future use.
Steps to Apply for AIBE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AIBE Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of AIBE 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AIBE Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AIBE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AIBE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AIBE 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AIBE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AIBE 2023 Application Form Fee:
AIBE 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- For General/ OBC applicants, the fee will be Rs. 3560.
- For ST/SC applicants, the fee will be Rs. 2560.
AIBE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AIBE 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AIBE 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AIBE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AIBE 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AIBE 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AIBE registration
- Enter AIBE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AIBE Application Form Correction?
- AIBE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AIBE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applying applicants should be Indian Nationals.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have completed 3 years or 5 years of LLB Degree from BCI recognized law school.
- Minimum Marks or Age limit: There is no minimum marks set or age limit prescribed to be eligible for AIBE.
- Enrollment with State Bar Council: To appear in AIBE 2023 examination, make sure that the applicants is enrolled in the State Bar of Council. He/ she should have advocate enrollment card which will be issued via State Bar Council.
AIBE 2023 Exam Centres:
|States||AIBE XVII Exam Cities|
|Maharashtra & Goa||Aurangabad|
|Maharashtra & Goa||Mumbai|
|Maharashtra & Goa||Nagpur|
|Maharashtra & Goa||Nanded|
|Maharashtra & Goa||Panaji|
|Maharashtra & Goa||Pune|
|New Delhi||New Delhi (NCR)|
|Punjab & Haryana||Amritsar|
|Punjab & Haryana||Chandigarh|
|Punjab & Haryana||Gurugram|
|Punjab & Haryana||Hisar|