ACET 2023 March Session Application Form can be filled till 17th February 2023. ACET is known as the Actuarial Common Entrance Test is a university level entrance exam organized by the IAI (Institutes of Actuaries of India). The exam will be held for the candidates willing to get admission in various Actuaries Programs provided by the IAI.
IAI will held this examination in multiple session. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of ACET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
ACET 2023 Registration: Started
ACET 2023 March Session Application Form can be filled till 18th February 2023. Click here to Apply.
ACET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for ACET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||3rd September 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||17th February 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||February 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||28th February 2023|
|Exam Date||18th March 2023|
For June session:
|Application form starts||21st December 2022|
|Submission of application form||1st March 2023|
|Admit card release||April 2023|
|ACET exam||1st June 2023|
ACET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for ACET 2023:
- The ACET Application Form has been released on 3rd September 2022 through online mode only for March session.
- Applicants can fill the application form by the 17th February 2023 for March Session.
- Candidates must fulfill their eligibility norms before applying as only candidates who are eligible will be allowed to submit the application form.
- The Application Form should be filled as per the given instructions on it.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must have valid proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Applicants should keep the copy of filled ACET application form for further usage.
Steps to Apply for ACET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the ACET Application form 2023:
- Visit the official website of Institute of Actuaries of India or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Now, click on Register here tab and fill the registration form.
- Fill the registration form very carefully as details in registration cannot be changeable after final submission of application form.
- Application Form will contain details like Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth, Email Id, Password, Id Proof and Number, Mobile Number, etc.. then click on “Sign Up”.
- After successful sign up, applicants will see application form with instruction on it. Read the instruction carefully and fill application form accordingly.
- Application Form will contain details like Personal information, Educational Qualification, Contact Details, Examination Centre etc.
- Applicants can fill application form in parts, as it’s not compulsory to fill application form at one attempt.
- Now applicants will have to upload the documents like Signature, Photograph etc.
- Signature should be running hand and scanned signature within given size and format.
- Photograph should be latest passport size photograph with plane background and should be within given size and format.
- If the applicants belongs to reserve category then he/she should upload Category certificate in Application Form.
- After uploading the required documents save the progress and proceed towards the next step.
- Now select the payment gateway according to your ease then fill the details accordingly and proceed the fee payment transaction.
- Once transaction will be complete take the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
ACET 2023 Application Form Fee:
ACET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The ACET Application Form Fee is Rs.3000/- for every candidate.
ACET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
ACET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the ACET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as ACET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit ACET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the ACET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on ACET registration
- Enter ACET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for ACET Application Form Correction?
- ACET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
ACET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: There is no any age limit for the admission.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 12th level or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Applicants with Graduated, post-graduated, engineering, management, CA, CS, degree in Mathematics can also apply for the examination.
- Subject: Applicants must have English as compulsory subject in class 12th.
- Appearing Students: Candidates appearing for the final examination can also apply for the ACET 2023.
ACET 2023 Courses Offered:
ACET 2023 exam will be organized for the candidates looking for the admission in various Actuaries Programs offered by the IAI.
ACET 2023 Exam Centres:
LIST OF ACET TEST CENTRES
|Code||Centre Name||Code||Centre Name|