AIPVT 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023 through online mode. AIPVT exam is replaced by the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET). AIPVT 2023 is commonly known as All India Pre-Veterinary Test. AIPVT 2023 is a national level admission procedure held by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI).
The admission offered into veterinary courses is now offered on the basis of applicants performance in the NEET UG examination. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AIPVT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AIPVT 2023 Registration: To be released
AIPVT 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AIPVT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AIPVT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
AIPVT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AIPVT 2023:
- Applicants shall confirm their eligibility as only eligible applicants are allowed to apply for the examination.
- The registration process for every round of counselling will be opened once only.
- Applicants should submit the application form before the last date of submission.
Steps to Apply for AIPVT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AIPVT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of AIPVT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AIPVT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AIPVT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AIPVT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AIPVT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AIPVT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AIPVT 2023 Application Form Fee:
AIPVT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
AIPVT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AIPVT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AIPVT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AIPVT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AIPVT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AIPVT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AIPVT registration
- Enter AIPVT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AIPVT Application Form Correction?
- AIPVT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AIPVT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Here are the list of eligibility criteria applicants needs to satisfy to be eligible for admission:
- Nationality: Applicants should be the Citizen of India.
- Qualification: Applying applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognised board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology with English as compulsory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Marks: Applicants should have obtained minimum 50% marks (5% for reserved category) with 50% aggregate in PCBE.
- Age Limit: Applying applicants age should be within 17 to 25 years as on/ before 31st December 2023.
- Relaxation in age: Relaxation of 5 Years will be given to SC/ ST category applicants in maximum age limit.
AIPVT 2023 Courses Offered:
B.V.Sc. & A.H Courses under 15% All India Quota seat
AIPVT 2023 Exam Centres:
|State||City For Centre||City Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair||41|