AJEE 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023 through online mode. AJEE 2023 also known as AISECT Joint Entrance Examination and it is organized by AISECT University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, and Dr.C.V.Raman University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
The interested applicants can apply for the examination of AJEE 2023 to get admission in the Bachelor’s and Masters in Engineering, Education, Law, and Management amongst others.
There are varied undergraduate and postgraduate programs (Engineering, Education, Law, Management, etc) offered by AISECT University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, and Dr. C.V. Raman University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh for the aspiring applicants. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AJEE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AJEE 2023 Registration: To be released
AJEE 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AJEE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AJEE Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
AJEE 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AJEE 2023:
- Applicants need to enter personal details such as applicants name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email address, Aadhaar card number, etc. in the specified columns. Parents’ details like their name, mobile number, and profession will also have to be submitted.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images and signatures in the Application Form.
- Candidates have to enter their address/communication details
- The Candidates need to submit educational details of the 10th and 12th class exams like the name of the school, stream, a board with roll number, marks obtained, and year of passing.
Steps to Apply for AJEE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AJEE Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of AJEE 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AJEE Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AJEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AJEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AJEE 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AJEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AJEE 2023 Application Form Fee:
AJEE 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
AJEE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AJEE 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AJEE 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AJEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AJEE 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AJEE 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AJEE registration
- Enter AJEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AJEE Application Form Correction?
- AJEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification/ Mandatory Subjects: Applicants need to complete twelfth or equivalent from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) to apply in E. to apply in B.A. L.L.Bcourses, applicants will have to complete the 10th& 12thor equivalent exam, to apply in L.L.Bcourses, aspirants have to complete graduation. The applicants need to enter in B.Sc. Agriculture courses have to complete the twelfth class with Agriculture, PCM/Biology.
- Percentage: Applicants should have secured a at least of 45% marks(for SC/ST/OBC category40% marks) in the twelfth examination to apply in Ecourses.
- Applicants need to get a at least of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC) to apply in B.A. L.L.Bcourses. Applicants need to get a at least of 45% marks & for SC/ST/OBC category 40% marks in above mention examination to enter in L.L.Bcourses.
- Applier has to get 55% marks in LL.B to apply in L.L.M courses. Appliers have to take a secure at least of 50% marks and for SC/ST/OBC category they have to take 45% marks in Bachelor’s degree to apply in M.B.A courses.
- Age limit: there is no age limit prescribed by the authority to apply.
AJEE 2023 Courses Offered:
|Courses Offered||Dr. C V Raman University offers courses which include:||AISECT University offers a course which includes:|
|Bachelor of Engineering (BE)||Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics and Communications, Electrical Engineering,||Electronics and Communications, Mechanical, Computer Science, Civil, Electrical and Electronics,|
|Engineering Diploma Programs||Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science||Civil, Mechanical, , Electrical Engineering, Computer Science|
AJEE 2023 Exam Centres:
AJEE 2023 Exam Centres for Offline Examination: