RMAT 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023 through online mode. RMAT 2023 is commonly known as Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test 2023 it is a State Level MBA Entrance Examination. This entrance exam is organized by the authority of Rajasthan Technical University.
Through this entrance, exam applicants will enter into two year MBA programs that are offered by about 142 colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University. Applicants who are willing to get admission are informed that they can appear for the exam only if they belong to Rajasthan.
Every year authority held the exam entrance exam is held probably in June 2023. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of RMAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
RMAT 2023 Registration: To be released
RMAT 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
RMAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for RMAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
RMAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for RMAT 2023:
- Applicants need to get registered themselves for that fill application form.
- RMAT Application Form can be filled through online mode on the official website.
- All applicants need to pay application fees as mentioned in the form.
- Application fees are Rs 1000 once it is paid by candidate it will not be refunded back.
- Applicants need to fill the Application Form carefully and accurately.
Steps to Apply for RMAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the RMAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of RMAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -RMAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of RMAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the RMAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- RMAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in RMAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
RMAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
RMAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
To fill RMAT online Application Form 2023 applicants need to pay an amount of Rs. 1500/-as application fee.
RMAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
RMAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the RMAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as RMAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit RMAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the RMAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on RMAT registration
- Enter RMAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for RMAT Application Form Correction?
- RMAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
RMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants if want to get admission, applicant need to be a graduate and should have attained at least of 50% marks. 45% marks in case of SC/ST and OBC applicants and Also graduation should have been done from a recognized university.
- Applicants who are in Final year students are also eligible for the exam. Applicants need to submit a certificate for the college and should be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan.
- Other than this, if any of the natural parents of the applicants is a bonafide resident of Rajasthan, he/she can apply for the exam.
- Applicants must take a look at given below eligibility criteria whether they are eligible to apply or not.
RMAT 2023 Courses Offered:
2 year MBA programs that are offered by about 142 colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University.
RMAT 2023 Exam Centres: