AMU 2023 Correction has been re-opened till 2nd May 2023 for adding/ removing/ changing test papers and adding courses/ universities for CUET UG. AMU 2023 is commonly known as Aligarh Muslim University 2023 as it conducts varied entrance tests to provide admission to different courses offered by AMU. AMU 2023 Application Form will be filled via online mode.
AMU 2023 offers admission in various courses like B.Tech, B.Arch, BA LLB, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, etc. on to the basis of NEET 2023 scores applicants will get admission in MBBS/BDS courses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AMU 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AMU 2023 Application: Correction Re-Opened (CUET UG)
AMU 2023 Correction has been re-opened till 2nd May 2023 for adding/ removing/ changing test papers and adding courses/ universities for CUET UG. Click here for correction.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
AMU 2023 Application Form has been re-opened from 9th April 2023 for UG admissions through CUET UG. Click Here to Apply Online.
AMU Admission 2023 Exam Date has been been announced for admission through CUET 2023. The exam will be held from 21st to 31st May 2023. Check below for complete exam dates details.
AMU 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AMU Registration 2023:
For CUET UG exam:
|CUET Registration 2023
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Start the application process||9th February, 2023||April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30th March, 2023||May 2023|
|Last day to pay the online fee||12th March, 2023||May 2023|
|Application Form Re-Open||–|
|Application Correction Dates||15th – 18th March, 2023||May 2023|
|Admit card||May 2023||–|
|Exam Dates||21st – 31st May, 2023||1st – 10th June, 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st – 7th June, 2023||–|
Through AMU Admission Test:
|Courses||Starting of Application form||Ending Date||Exam Dates|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||1st week of March 2023||3rd week of May 2023||4th week of June 2023|
|M.Sc. (Agriculture) Microbiology||2nd week of March 2023||2nd week of June 2023||3rd week of July 2023|
|MBA||4th week of March 2023||3rd week of June 2023||1st week of July 2023|
|BA||1st week of April 2023||3rd week of June 2023||1st week of July 2023|
|2nd week of April 2023||4th week of June 2023||4th week of July 2023|
AMU 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AMU 2023:
- The AMU 2023 Application form will only be filled through online mode.
- AMU University will released the application form through CUET specifically for eligible applicants only, so applicants should confirm their eligibility before apply.
- Applicants should fill AMU application form with utmost caution, as university may not provide any correction facility for application form.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form should have valid proof, as any incorrect detail will lead towards the rejection of application form.
Steps to Apply for AMU 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AMU Application form 2023:
- Firstly, Click on the official website link. (link provided above)
- Read the instruction page carefully.
- Then, Click on the “Register (For New User)” option.
- Now, Application Form will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the registration details like username, password, re-enter the password, email, candidate’s name, and security code.
- After that, click on the “Register” Tab.
- Next, fill in other details like personal, qualification, course application, and communication details.
- Now Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- All images must be in the format as prescribed by the university.
- Make the fee payment in online mode through (Net banking/debit or credit card).
- Take a printout of the filled-in Application form for future use.
AMU 2023 Application Form Fee:
AMU 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For up to 3 papers)Rs. 1000/- (For up to 1 paper)|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
AMU 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AMU 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AMU 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AMU form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
How to Edit AMU 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AMU 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AMU registration
- Enter AMU application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AMU Application Form Correction?
- AMU form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AMU 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Applying applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: Applicants must have obtained minimum 50% marks in their qualifying Examination to be eligible for the AMU Examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for final year examination in 2023 can also apply for the AMU 2023 Examination.
- Qualification: Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree or higher in any discipline from any recognized board or university.
- Marks: Applying applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants for final year examination in 2023 can apply for MBA program in AMU 2023 Application Form.
AMU 2023 Courses Offered:
Candidates can get admission in various UG, PG, Diploma and Doctoral level Courses of Engineering, Commerce, Arts, Management, Law, etc. fields.
AMU 2023 Exam Centres:
|AMU Exam Centres for BA LLB, MBA/ MBA (IB)/ PGDIBF, BEd|
|AMU Exam Centres for BA (Hons) Home Science, BSc (Hons), BA (Hons), BCom (Hons)|
|Aligarh (UP)||Srinagar (J&K)|
|Lucknow (UP)||Patna (Bihar)|
|Kolkata (WB)||Khanapara (Meghalaya)|