PUCET 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023 through online mode. PU CET 2023 is Commonly Know as (Punjab University Common Entrance Test) 2023. It will be organized by Punjab University. The PUCET 2023 is the state-level entrance exam of Chandigarh state. The exam will be the gateway to get admission in B. Pharmacy and B. Sc. (Hons) courses. The exam will be held once a year. The Applications will be available through online mode on the official website of the University.
The candidates need to register first by providing valid details. After successful registration, applicants will receive a login ID and Password. Applicants have to pay the fees at any branch of SBI through a bank challan. Then applicants have to upload the scanned photo and signature, fill in other important information. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of PUCET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
PUCET 2023 Registration: Application Soon
PUCET 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JIMS | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita B.tech, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
PUCET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for PUCET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July2023|
|Downloading of admit card||August 2023|
|Exam Date||August 2023|
PUCET 2023 Application Process:
- PUCET Application Form has been made available for every eligible applicants through online mode only.
- Candidates should fill PUCET application form very carefully, as university will not provide any correction facility for application form.
- The details filled by applicants in PUCET Application Form must have valid details, as false details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the prescribed dates, as university will not accept any application form after the completion of registration process.
Steps to Apply for PUCET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
- Firstly, Visit the official website of Panjab University (Link Provided Above)
- Click on the ‘Register’ Tab
- Register with details like name, phone number, email id and date of birth
- Create a login ID and password
- Then, Pay application fee in online mode via credit card/debit card/internet banking
- Now, Upload a scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Check all the information filled and select save and confirm Button.
PUCET 2023 Application Form Fee:
PUCET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Additional Paper||Rs.375/- per subject|
PUCET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
PUCET 2023 Application Form Correction?
PUCET 2023 form correction window will opens soon for candidates to edit certain fields in their already submitted PUCET application forms. Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as PUCET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit PUCET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the PUCET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on PUCET registration
- Enter PUCET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for PUCET Application Form Correction?
- PUCET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
PUCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Here are the complete eligibility criteria for PUCET 2023 Examination Form:
For B. Pharma courses:
- Qualification: Applying applicants should have passed 12th level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/ she must score Minimum 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for PUCET 2023.
- Subject: Applying applicants should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology (PCB) with English as mandatory subject in qualifying examination.
For Biochemistry Microbiology course:
- Qualification: Applying applicants should have passed or appearing in their 12th level examination in 2023 from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicants should have either PCM or PCB as their compulsory streams in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored Minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in their academic examination.
For B.Sc. Mathematics:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination form any recognised board.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored Minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category) to be eligible.
- Subject: He/she must have Mathematics as compulsory subject in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
PUCET 2023 Courses Offered:
Candidates will get admission in the following programmes such as B.Pharmacy, B.Sc. (Hons.), Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), UG and PG Courses in the field of Engineering, Management, Humanities, Commerce, IT and Law.
PUCET 2023 Exam Centres:
PU CET 2023 will be conducted at four locations.