AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023 through online mode. AP LAWCET 2023 is an admission process organized by the official. The official authority who will conduct the AP LAWCET 2023 are the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthpuramu. The Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthpuramu will held the AP LAWCET 2023 entrance exam on behalf of the APSCHE, Hyderabad.
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Date has been announced. The candidates who want to get admission into 3 years and 5 years of LLB degree courses offered in various Universities and colleges located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates who want to get admission in the above-said courses will have to meet the eligibility criteria set by the institution. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AP LAWCET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AP LAWCET 2023 Registration: Starting Soon
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Date has been announced. It will be held on 20th May, 2023. Check oher dates below.
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AP LAWCET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2023|
|Exam Date||20th May, 2023|
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AP LAWCET 2023:
- The candidates who want to get admission to the institution must have met the eligibility criteria set by the authorities.
- The candidates should have also checked the information brochure available on the official website.
- Then the candidates who want to get the AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form must make the payment of the AP LAWCET 2023 Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AP LAWCET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of AP LAWCET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AP LAWCET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AP LAWCET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AP LAWCET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AP LAWCET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form Fee:
AP LAWCET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Total Application fee||Rs 809 / –|
|Actual Application fee||Rs 750 / –|
|Processing Fee||Rs 59 / –|
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AP LAWCET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AP LAWCET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AP LAWCET registration
- Enter AP LAWCET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AP LAWCET Application Form Correction?
- AP LAWCET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AP LAWCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For 3 Years LLB Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have graduation degree in (10+2+3 pattern) from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she should have obtain minimum 45% marks (42% marks for BC and 40% marks for SC/ ST candidates) in their qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for final examination in 2023 can also apply for admission.
For 5 Years LLB Courses:
- Qualification: Applying applicants must have qualify or passed their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored minimum 45% marks (42% marks for BC and 40% marks for SC/ ST candidates) in their qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
AP LAWCET 2023 Courses Offered:
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Centres: