AP PGLCET 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023 through online mode. AP PGLCET 2023 entrance exam is organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) and it is a state-level exam. Applicants who qualify for the entrance exam can get admission in the postgraduate law program offered by APSCHE.
Admission to the candidates in postgraduate law programs such as LLM course and those candidates are aspiring to complete this law program from the varied affiliated colleges of Sri Krishnadevaraya University, they can apply in the examination of AP PGLCET 2023 by filling the Application Form through online mode from the official website of Sri Krishnadevaraya University.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AP PGLCET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AP PGLCET 2023 Registration: To be released
AP PGLCET 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AP PGLCET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AP PGLCET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
AP PGLCET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AP PGLCET 2023:
- AP PGLCET Application Form 2023 will be filled only through online mode.
- The applicants will enter their details on the application form through their registered accounts.
- After filling, application applicants need to submit an application.
- Applicants will pay the fees through debit card/credit card or through AP online centers.
Steps to Apply for AP PGLCET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AP PGLCET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of AP PGLCET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AP PGLCET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AP PGLCET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AP PGLCET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AP PGLCET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AP PGLCET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AP PGLCET 2023 Application Form Fee:
AP PGLCET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|OBC, ST, SC, General||Offline, Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 850|
AP PGLCET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AP PGLCET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AP PGLCET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AP PGLCET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AP PGLCET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AP PGLCET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AP PGLCET registration
- Enter AP PGLCET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AP PGLCET Application Form Correction?
- AP PGLCET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AP PGLCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should check the following details regarding AP PGLCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applicants should hold the degree of B./B.L.
Percentage: Applicants need to secure a at least of 50% marks (for SC/ ST category-45% marks) in the qualifying degree.
Appearing: Applicants who are appearing in the final years of the B./B.L examination can apply.
Age limit: There are no specific age criteria mentioned by the authority.
AP PGLCET 2023 Courses Offered:
Those candidates want Admission in postgraduate law programs such as LLM course and those candidates are wishing to complete law program from the varied affiliated colleges of Sri Krishnadevaraya University, they can apply in the examination of AP PGLCET 2023.
AP PGLCET 2023 Exam Centres: