Assam JMEE 2023 Application Form will be released by 4th week of April 2023 through online mode. Assam JMEE is also known as the Assam Joint MCA Entrance Examination, is a entry for admissions to MCA degree courses in Assam. The exam is organized by the Assam Science and Technology University once every year. Applicants who are interested in Master of Computer Application admission in Assam have to fill the online application form and qualify the exam.
JMEE score is valid for admission in ASTU as well as all colleges in Assam offering MCA courses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Assam JMEE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Assam JMEE 2023 Registration: To be released
Assam JMEE 2023 Application Form will be released by 4th week of April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Assam JMEE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Assam JMEE Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Assam JMEE 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Assam JMEE 2023:
The JMEE 2023 application form will be released tentatively in April last week. Application forms will be released only through online mode on the university website astu.ac.in. Applicants who are interested in MCA admission in Assam need to fill the application form within the specified dates to appear in the exam. At the time of filling the application forms, candidates need to upload a scanned image of photo and signature. The application fee has to be paid online using a credit/debit card or internet banking.
Steps to Apply for Assam JMEE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Assam JMEE Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Assam JMEE 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Assam JMEE Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Assam JMEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Assam JMEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Assam JMEE 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Assam JMEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Assam JMEE 2023 Application Form Fee:
Assam JMEE 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee for the Assam JMEE 2023 exam is Rs. 1000/-.
Assam JMEE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Assam JMEE 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Assam JMEE 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Assam JMEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Assam JMEE 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Assam JMEE 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Assam JMEE registration
- Enter Assam JMEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Assam JMEE Application Form Correction?
- Assam JMEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Assam JMEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should be twenty years minimum and maximum age should be twenty-six years.
A minimum of 50% marks should be scored within the Qualifying Degree Examination (45% just in case of a applicants who belongs to reserved class.
The applicants ought to be qualified in arithmetic collectively of the topics at 10+2 level or at Graduation.
Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of Minimum three years period with arithmetic at 10+2 level or at Graduation.
Assam JMEE 2023 Courses Offered:
Admission to the applicants within the course of Master of Computer Application.
Assam JMEE 2023 Exam Centres: