ASSO CET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical & Dental colleges regarded as AMUPMDC of Maharashtra can notify the aspirants concerning admission in Post Graduate Medical Courses, (APGMC) and Dental Courses (APGDC) through AMUPMDC Associated Unaided Private Medical and Dental colleges of Maharashtra.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of ASSO CET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
ASSO CET 2023 Registration: To be released
ASSO CET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
ASSO CET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for ASSO CET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
ASSO CET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for ASSO CET 2023:
Candidates have to go through many steps to apply on-line for ASSO APGD/ APGM CET Application 2023-
The application form should be filled before May 2023.
Candidates can may fill ASSO PG CET Application form from the official website through on-line mode.
Candidates can register for the ASSO CET through on-line and login with registration no and password before completing the application form.
Receiving the registered id, you’ve got to enter your name, parent’s name, date of birth, category, mobile no, gender, qualification different other related details.
Candidates must download scanned copies of the documents as well as a new photo and signature.
The final date for filling the application form is considered in May 2023.
Candidates are suggested to go through the information brouchure before proceeding advance steps.
Steps to Apply for ASSO CET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the ASSO CET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of ASSO CET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -ASSO CET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of ASSO CET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the ASSO CET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- ASSO CET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in ASSO CET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
ASSO CET 2023 Application Form Fee:
ASSO CET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee will be Rs. 3000/-.
ASSO CET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
ASSO CET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the ASSO CET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as ASSO CET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit ASSO CET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the ASSO CET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on ASSO CET registration
- Enter ASSO CET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for ASSO CET Application Form Correction?
- ASSO CET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
ASSO CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates would require meeting the eligibility criteria of CET in order to qualify the test. without satisfying the eligibility, admission isn’t granted.
Candidates who have pursued MBBS or BDS exams from approved or established medical institutions are considered for the test.
Candidates ought to have the one-year obligatory circulating position.
ASSO CET 2023 Courses Offered:
Admissions to Health Science Courses in Private Unaided Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Nursing Colleges (i.e. MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BSc-Nursing).