VSAT 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023 through online mode. VSAT 2023 Stands for Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test. VSAT 2023 admission will be done through scores in the national level entrance exam. JEE Main score is used to set the admission criteria for admission.
VSAT 2020 exam is organized by Vignan University to offer admission into the B.Tech & B.Pharma Course. This entrance examination is achieved by the University. Those candidates are aspiring to get admission to the programs should fill the Application Form online mode. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of VSAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
VSAT 2023 Registration: Started
VSAT 2023 Application Form has been Released. Click Here to Apply Online.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
VSAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for VSAT Registration 2023:
|Application Form Availability||Started|
|Application Form Last date||15th April 2023|
|Date of Online exam||1st Mar- 30th April 2023|
|Result Declaration||June 2023|
|Counseling date||June 2023|
VSAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for VSAT 2023:
- Personal and educational details are going to be used for the filling of the Application Form.
- The Candidates will get the application form in hand from the post at the University office.
- After putting in all the information in the precise format, you have to make the payment by DD(Demand Draft). It will only be attainable from Vignan Offices at Vijayawada, Guntur, and Hyderabad. The form will also be received by applicants with your visit to Vignam Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam, etc.
Steps to Apply for VSAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the VSAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of VSAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -VSAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of VSAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the VSAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- VSAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in VSAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
VSAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
VSAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The applicants will need to pay Rs.1200 as an application fee. As mentioned above, the fee is paid both online and offline.
The Application Form is submitted along with DD to the address given below-
Vignan’s University, Vadlamudi, Guntur-522 213 (AP)
VSAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
VSAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the VSAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as VSAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit VSAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the VSAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on VSAT registration
- Enter VSAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for VSAT Application Form Correction?
- VSAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
VSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants will only be eligible to apply for the particular course when they have been born on and before 1 July 2017.
- Applicants will be needed to complete their 10+2 exam from a reputed board.
- 60% of marks are required to be eligible for VSAT 2023.
- Those candidates are completing their qualifying exam will be applying for the exam.
- In order to qualify for the exam, they should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English/Aptitude in VSAT for B.Tech and B.Pharmacy.
- For admission in B.Tech, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Food Technology, and B.Pharmacy programs, applicants must need to have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English/Aptitude.
VSAT 2023 Courses Offered:
|Agricultural Engineering||Automobile Engineering|
|Biomedical Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
|Electronics & Communications Engineering||Computer science & Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Food Technology||Information Technology|
|Mechanical Engineering||Petroleum Engineering|
|MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering||Embedded Systems|
|MTech in Computer Science Engineering||Computer Science & Engineering|
|MTech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Power Electronics & Drives|
|MTech in Civil Engineering||Structural Engineering|
|MTech in Chemical Engineering||Food Technology|
|MTech in Mechanical Engineering||Machine Design|
|MTech in Bio-Technology||Bio-Technology|
|MTech in Applied Engineering||Farm Machinery|
VSAT 2023 Exam Centres:
|Test Centre||Code||Test Centre||Code|