ATMA 2023 Application Form can be filled till 16th July 2023 for July session. ATMA is known as the AIMS Test for Management Admissions is a national level examination organized by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). The exam is held multiple times for candidates willing to get admission in various management programs like MBA, MCA and PGDM.
Qualified applicants of this exam will get admission in offered management programs of various participating institutions across the country. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of ATMA 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
ATMA 2023 Registration: Till 16th July (July Session)
ATMA 2023 Registration can be done till 16th July session. Click here to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
ATMA 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for ATMA Registration 2023:
For July Session Dates
|Events||Dates (July Session)|
|Registration Starts from||3rd June 2023|
|Registration closed on||16th July 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||15th July 2023|
|Last date to printing the application form||23rd July 2023|
|Admit card release date||20th July 2023|
|Exam date||23rd July 2023 (2 to 5 PM)|
|Announcement of Result||28th July 2023|
For May Session
|Events||Dates (February Session)|
|Registration Starts from||8th March 2023|
|Registration closed on||22nd May, 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||22nd May 2023|
|Last date to printing the application form||28th May, 2023|
|Admit card release date||25th May 2023|
|Exam date,||28th May 2023|
|Announcement of Result||1st June 2023|
ATMA 2023 Application Process:
- Application form will be released through online mode only.
- Candidates must fulfill the complete eligibility norms before apply for the ATMA 2023.
- Candidates must filled all the details carefully as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any mistakes in details could cause rejection of application form.
- The application form should be submitted before the due date of submission.
- Candidates are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further references.
Steps to Apply for ATMA 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
- Go for the official website of ATMA 2023 or go for the “Direct link provided above in this article”.
- Go to the ATMA online Exam and select Exam Registration.
- Now fill all required details like personal, educational, contacts and select exam centre.
- Then upload your latest passport size photograph and signature.
- Photograph should be passport size scanned photograph with plane background and should be within 20kb to 50kb and in JPEG format.
- Signature should be running hand scanned signature within 10kb to 20kb and JPEG format.
- Then click on the Click here to register for ATMA Exam.
- Now select the payment mode and gateways and proceed to pay the fees accordingly.
- Once the payment will be complete takeout the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
ATMA 2023 Application Form Fee:
ATMA 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Candidates can pay Rs.1600/-through online payments gateways.
ATMA 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
ATMA 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the ATMA 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as ATMA form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit ATMA 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the ATMA 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on ATMA registration
- Enter ATMA application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for ATMA Application Form Correction?
- ATMA form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
ATMA 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Education Qualification: Candidates should be the bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates in their final examination can also apply for ATMA 2023.
ATMA 2023 Courses Offered:
ATMA is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) for admission to MBA, PGDM, MCA and PGDBA courses.
ATMA 2023 Exam Centres:
Ahmedabad/ Gandhi Nagar
Hyderabad / Secundrabad
Mumbai – Navi Mumbai – Thane
Note: The above test centres can be cancelled, added or changed depending on the number of candidates in a specific centre.