REAP 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023 through online mode. REAP 2023 is commonly known as Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process. REAP 2023 is regulated for undergraduate courses of engineering field. Board of Technical Education Rajasthan conducts this state-level admission procedure. There will be no entrance examination for the REAP 2023. The admission will be given on the basis of the merit list.
The REAP 2023 admission procedure will be regulated for the various UG programmes like B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Arch. etc. Applicants will be shortlisted for the various offered programmes on the basis of various exams like JEE Main/ NATA scores or 12th level scores. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of REAP 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
REAP 2023 Registration: To be released
REAP 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
REAP 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for REAP Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
REAP 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for REAP 2023:
- REAP 2023 Application form will be released online mode.
- Applicants should be noted that the application process will be regulated only once, therefore applicants should ensure to submit the correct application form at one time only.
- The will be no correction facility provided for the applicants by the authority.
- Applicants need to fill in all the details in the application form.
- The information which will be provided by the applicants in the application form should be the same as it appears in their 10th/12thmark sheet.
Steps to Apply for REAP 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the REAP Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of REAP 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -REAP Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of REAP Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the REAP Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- REAP 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in REAP application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
REAP 2023 Application Form Fee:
REAP 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Every applicant has to pay the application fee of Rs. 700/-.
REAP 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
REAP 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the REAP 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as REAP form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit REAP 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the REAP 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on REAP registration
- Enter REAP application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for REAP Application Form Correction?
- REAP form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
REAP 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants need to satisfy the eligibility criteria to fill out the application form for the REAP 2023. The REAP eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
For B.Tech. Course:
- Qualification: 12th pass candidates can apply for REAP 2023. However, he/she should have studied Physics & Mathematics at the 12th level as mandatory subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Applicants need to obtain minimum 45% marks (40% for the ST/SC/PWD/OBC/ SBC of Rajasthan) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Applicants taking up the final exam will also be able to apply for the same.
For B.Arch. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed or appeared in the 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Marks: The applicants should have minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination and will be required to be eligible for the admission procedure.
- Subject: Applicants should have Mathematics as a mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Score: Applicants should hold a valid score in the NATA to be eligible for the admission procedure.
REAP 2023 Courses Offered:
Various UG programmes like B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Arch. etc.
REAP 2023 Exam Centres: