BITSAT 2024 Session I Registration will be started soon. BITSAT 2024 is commonly known as Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test. Birla institutes of Technology and Science organized university level entrance exam called BITS Admission Test every year. The Admission Test will be held for admission in various offered programme at BITS University Campuses.
Qualified applicants from this examination will get admission in Integrated degree programmes at either of Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad Campuses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of BITSAT 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
BITSAT 2024 Registration: To be Started
BITSAT 2024 Application Form for Session-I will be released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online/Register.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
BITSAT 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for BITSAT Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||4th July 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||20th July 2024|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||June 2024|
|Downloading of admit card||31st July 2024|
|Exam Date||3rd to 7th August 2024|
BITSAT 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for BITSAT 2024:
- Each applicants need to confirm their eligibility before applying for the BITSAT 2024 examination, as only eligible applicants are allowed to apply for the examination.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully, however authority will also provide the correction facility for application form.
- Applicants are advised to keep some printouts of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Steps to Apply for BITSAT 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the BITSAT Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of BITSAT 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -BITSAT Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of BITSAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the BITSAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- BITSAT 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in BITSAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
BITSAT 2024 Application Form Fee:
BITSAT 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Only 1st Session||Both 1st and 2nd Session|
|Male Candidates||INR 3,400/-||INR 5,400/-|
|Female Candidates||INR 2,900/-||INR 4,400/-|
|For Dubai Centre (Male)||INR 7,000/-||INR 9,000|
|For Dubai Centre (Female)||INR 7,000/-||INR 9,000|
BITSAT 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
BITSAT 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the BITSAT 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as BITSAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit BITSAT 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the BITSAT 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on BITSAT registration
- Enter BITSAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for BITSAT Application Form Correction?
- BITSAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
BITSAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Applicants must need to Passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: He/she should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subject in their qualifying examination and PCM/PCB for B.Pharma. courses.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored minimum 75% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology and should have minimum 60% marks in each of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- Qualifying Year: Only candidates who are appearing in 12th class examination in 2024 or who have passed 12th class in 2021 are eligible for examination.
BITSAT 2024 Courses Offered:
|BITSAT 2024: Colleges Accepting Score||Courses Offered|
|BITS Pilani – Pilani Campus||BE: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, and Manufacturing
MSc: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, and General Studies
|BITS, Pilani – K K Birla Goa Campus||BE Chemical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.
MSc: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
|BITS, Pilani – Hyderabad Campus
|BE: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Mechanical
MSc: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics
BITSAT 2024 Exam Centres:
|3||Ahmedabad||24||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||45||Patna|
|4||Aizwal||25||Hyderabad City||46||Pilani Campus of BITS|
|17||Dubai Campus of BITS (International Center)||38||Madurai||59||Vadodara|
|19||Goa Campus of BITS||40||Mohali||61||Visakhapatnam|