BML Munjal University 2023 Application Form is open for various UG & PG courses through online mode. Exam Dates have been announced. BML Munjal University Admission procedure 2023 is a university level admission procedure conducted for the applicants seeking admission in various UG and PG Courses. The admission procedure will be held on the basis of National Level Entrance Examinations.
Admission in UG courses will also be done through CUET UG. Shortlisted applicants through the examination will get admission in various offered courses of Engineering, Management, Economics, Arts, Integrated Law and commence fields at BML Munjal University campuses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of BML Munjal University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
BML Munjal University 2023 Registration: Started
BML Munjal University 2023 Application Form is open for various UG & PG courses.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
BML Munjal University 2023 Application Form (CUET PG) has been extended till 5th May 2023. Click here to apply for CUET PG.
BML Munjal University 2023 (CUET UG) Exam Dates have been announced. The exam will be held from 21st to 31st May 2023. Check other dates from below.
BML Munjal University 2023 (CUET) Exam Dates have been announced. The exam will be held from 21st to 31st May 2023. Check other dates from below.
BML Munjal University 2023 Exam Dates:
There are the important dates of the BML Munjal University 2023 Application Form has mentioned below for applicants and they have to check it
For UG & PG (Through CUET):
|Application form releases||9th February 2023||20th March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||30th March 2023||5th May 2023|
|Application correction||1st to 3rd April 2023||TBA|
|Announcement of the city of examination||30th April 2023||TBA|
|Admit Card||2nd week of May 2023||TBA|
|Exam Dates||21st to 31st May 2023
(Reserve dates- 1st to 7th June)
|5th to 12th June 2023|
|Online Application Form Release Dates||Started|
|The last date of receipt Submit online Form||4th week of May 2023|
|Application correction||4th week of May 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of July 2023|
|Exam Date||21st to 31st May 2023|
|Answer Key release||3rd week of August 2023|
|Result Date Declaration||4th week of August 2023|
|Counselling Dates Starts||September 2023|
BML Munjal University 2023 Application Process:
Applicants will be able to apply for BML Munjal University 2023 through online mode. The Admission procedure for the BML Munjal University 2023 will be followed by the varied steps including Registration of applicants, Uploading mandatory documents, Counselling and reporting. Applicants must have to complete all the rounds in the prescribed format to be eligible for final admission.
Final admission will be offered to the applicants on the basis of university level merit list prepared by the BML Munjal university. On the basis of merit list, applicants will be called for the counselling procedure.
Steps to Apply for BML Munjal University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Step 1: Visit the official website of the University (Link provided above in the article).
Step 2: Then Candidates need to Register by selecting a course.
Step 3: Fill in the application details like your name, mobile number, email address and password.
Step 4: After that, Sign in using a username and password.
Step 5: Fill in the educational qualification and personal details.
Step 6: Pay application fee in online mode through debit/credit cards or net banking.
BML Munjal University 2023 Application Form Fee:
- Applicants need to pay 1500/- application fee.
- Applicants can submit the application fee through cash deposit, demand draft or online payment or NEFT transfer.
- In case the payment through DD, then it has to be drawn in the favor of BML Munjal University, payable at New, Delhi.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable at any condition.
For UG courses (Through CUET):
|Category||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For up to 3 papers)Rs. 1000/- (For up to 1 paper)|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
BML Munjal University 2023 Documents Required:
- Class 10 marksheet and certificate
- Class 12 marksheet and certificate
- Graduation degree and marksheet (for PG admissions)
- Post graduation degree and marksheet (for PhD admissions)
- Entrance exam scorecard
- Recent passport–size photographs
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
BML Munjal University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the required eligibility criteria for the BML Munjal University 2023 Examination:
For B. Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying Applicant must have scored at least 80% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- Score Card: Applicants must have valid score of either JEE, ACT or SAT score.
- Appearing: Applicants those who are appearing in their 12th level are also eligible to apply.
For BBA/ B. Com Course:
- Qualification: Applying applicant must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying applicant must have scored at least 65% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the qualifying examination in 2023 can also apply for the admission.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applying applicant must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants must have secure at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Scores: Applicants must have valid score of XAT/ CAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the final semester examination can also apply for the admission.
Courses Offered at BML Munjal University :
The admission procedure will be conducted for the Admission in B.Tech, B.Com, B.A., LLB (Hons.), BBA, LLB (Hons.) and MBA courses.