CEED 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. CEED 2024 is also known as the Common Entrance Test for Design and it will be held by IIT Bombay. CEED is held for admission to the candidates willing for M. Des (Master of Design) and Ph.D. Program which will be offered by the IIT Bombay, IISC Bangalore, IIT Delhi, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, and Ph.D. Program at a few institutes.
Candidates can also use the CEED 2024 score for admission in various other CEED accepting institutions across the country. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CEED 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CEED 2024 Registration: To be released
CEED 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
CEED 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CEED Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||October 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||November 2024|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||November 2024|
|Exam Date||January 2024|
CEED 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CEED 2024:
- CEED Application form 2024 will be released by the IIT, Bombay through online mode.
- Applicants can fill the CEED 2024 Application form by 1st week of October 2023.
- Applicants should fulfill their eligibility before applying for the CEED 2024 as official authority will not allow any non-eligible candidates to participate in the examination.
- The application form should be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet have considered as authentic, any alteration can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should submit the application form before due date of submission as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after the completion of registration process.
- CEED 2024 registration form will be submitted till last week of October 2023 (without late fee) and 1st week of November 2023 (with Late fee of Rs.500/-).
Steps to Apply for CEED 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CEED Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of CEED 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CEED Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CEED Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CEED Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CEED 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CEED application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CEED 2024 Application Form Fee:
CEED 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Women candidates||Rs. 1100/- + GST|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 1100/- + GST|
|Other candidates||Rs. 2200/- + GST|
CEED 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CEED 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CEED 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CEED form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CEED 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CEED 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CEED registration
- Enter CEED application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CEED Application Form Correction?
- CEED form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CEED 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should have completed a degree/ diploma/ postgraduate degree programme of a minimum of 3 years (after 10+2 level), or must be appearing for the final examination of such a program by July 2024, or must have passed the GD Arts diploma programme (10+2 level) by July 2021.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for the CEED 2024 examination.
- Applicants who are interested in the CEED 2024 examination can apply any number of times.
CEED 2024 Courses Offered:
Admission can be offered for the courses below through CEED 2024:
- M. Des in Communication Design.
- M. Des in Industrial Design.
- M. Des in Interaction Design.
- M. Des in Animation.
- M. Des in Mobility & Vehicle Design.
CEED 2024 Exam Centres: