CLAT 2024 Application Form has been started from 1st July 2023. Syllabus & Exam Pattern has been released. Exam Date has been announced. CLAT 2024 is commonly known as the Common Law Admission Test. It is an entrance exam which is conduct every year by the University under the National Law of Universities (NLUs). The CLAT 2024 entrance exam is held on a rotational basis every year by the participating universities under the NLUs. Around 19 universities are a part of the NLUs.
The candidates who will appear for the CLAT 2024 entrance exam will be able to get admission to different Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) level courses offered in these universities in the field of Law. However, in tot admission in the institution, the candidates should meet eligibility criteria set by the universities of the NLUs. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CLAT 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CLAT 2024 Registration: Started
CLAT 2024 Application Form has been released from 1st July 2023. Click here to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
CLAT 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CLAT Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||1st July, 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||3rd December, 2023|
CLAT 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CLAT 2024:
- Applicants should check the instruction before filling the CLAT 2024 application form.
- Applicants must fill the application as per their details mentioned in the 10th class certificates.
- After the final submission of application, no correction will be accepted in program, category, and BPL fields.
- The official authority will also provide the correction facility in other fields through online mode.
Steps to Apply for CLAT 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CLAT Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of CLAT 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CLAT Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CLAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CLAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CLAT 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CLAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CLAT 2024 Application Form Fee:
CLAT 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Previous Years Question Paper (not included with application fee)||INR 500|
CLAT 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CLAT 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CLAT 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CLAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CLAT 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CLAT 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CLAT registration
- Enter CLAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CLAT Application Form Correction?
- CLAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CLAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Before filling the application form, applicants should check the eligibility given below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
For UG Programme:
- Age Limit: No upper age limit to apply for UG courses.
- Qualification: Applicants should need to passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Percentage: 45% marks for General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI applicants and 40% marks for SC/ST applicants.
- Appearing: Applicants who are appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply.
For PG Programme:
- Qualification: An LL.B Degree or an equivalent examination is compulsory to apply for PG courses.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are eligible to apply.
- Marks Required: For General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories, 45% marks and for SC/ST categories. 40% marks are required.
- Age Limit: No upper age limit prescribed for PG courses.
CLAT 2024 Courses Offered:
5-year integrated LLB
1-year LLM courses
CLAT 2024 Exam Centres:
|Hubli / Dharwad||Puducherry||Rajahmundry|