CUET PG 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. CUET PG is known as the Common University Entrance Test, is a national level entrance exam conducted every year. The exam is conducted for giving admission in various PG courses in central and participating universities. CUET offers admission for both UG & PG level courses.
CUET PG is conducted by NTA, (National Testing Agency) under Ministry of Education (MoE). It offers a common platform as well as equal opportunities for candidates across the country and rural areas. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CUET PG 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CUET PG 2023 Registration: To be released
CUET PG 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
CUET PG 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CUET PG Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form,||20th March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||5th May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||6th to 8th May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||5th to 12th June 2023|
CUET PG 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the details regarding the Application Procedure for CUET PG 2023:
- The application form for CUET PG 2023 will be released through online mode.
- Candidates must fill the application form with details such as name, academic details, address, contact number, etc.
- All candidates must make sure they provide working mail ID & contact no., as all communication details is sent to it.
- More than one application form lead to rejection, so candidates must fill only one form with utmost care.
- CUET PG 2023 application form has been released from 20th May 2023.
- Authority has also provided correction facility to the candidates for specified fields only.
- The correction facility has been started from 6th to 8th May 2023 for limited time period.
- The last date to submit the application form will b 5th May 2023.
- Once all details are completely filled, download the application form and take printout of the same for further process.
Steps to Apply for CUET PG 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CUET PG Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of CUET PG 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CUET PG Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CUET PG Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CUET PG Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CUET PG 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CUET PG application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CUET PG 2023 Application Form Fee:
CUET PG 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved,||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 5000/- (For up to 3 papers)
Rs. 1500/- (For up to 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 400/-|
|PwBD||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 400/-|
CUET PG 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CUET PG 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CUET PG 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CUET PG form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CUET PG 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CUET PG 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CUET PG registration
- Enter CUET PG application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CUET PG Application Form Correction?
- CUET PG form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CUET PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the CUET PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit for the candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates must be graduated in any stream from any recognized university/ institute.
- Appearing: Those candidates who will be appearing in final year in year 2023 will be also eligible to apply for the exam.