CUMAT 2023 Application Form will be released by July 2023 through online mode. CUMAT 2023 is commonly known as Calicut University Management Aptitude Test 2023 and this aptitude test is organized by the Calicut University to provide admission to the applicants in varied MBA programs in the various management schools, which is the School of Distance Education.
There are varied centers available for the applicants and the interested and eligible applicants will fill the application form of CUMAT 2023 online mode from the official website of Calicut University.
Applicants must have the eligibility criteria to apply for the examination of CUMAT 2023 to complete their management programs. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CUMAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CUMAT 2023 Registration: To be released
CUMAT 2023 Application Form will be released by July 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
CUMAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CUMAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||July 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||August 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||August 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||September 2023|
|Exam Date||September 2023|
CUMAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CUMAT 2023:
- CUMAT 2023 application form can be filled in online/offline mode.
- Fill all the required details in the user registration application form.
- Applicants are informed to fill valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- A scanned photograph/signature should be uploaded in JPEG format.
- At last, submit and save all the details.
Steps to Apply for CUMAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CUMAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of CUMAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CUMAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CUMAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CUMAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CUMAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CUMAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CUMAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
CUMAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Applicants who belong to the general category have to pay Rs 800/- and for reserved SC / ST category need to submit Rs 500/-as application fee. Payment will be done using the payment gateway via debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
CUMAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CUMAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CUMAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CUMAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CUMAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CUMAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CUMAT registration
- Enter CUMAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CUMAT Application Form Correction?
- CUMAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CUMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must check the following details regarding CUMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed graduation or (equivalent) from a recognized board or university/college.
- Percentage: Applicants should have secured a at least of 50% marks in the graduate examination.
- Age limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the authority.
- Applicants who desire to enter MBA courses must have work experience of 3 years after the entrance examination.
CUMAT 2023 Courses Offered:
- MBA programs in the varied management schools
CUMAT 2023 Exam Centres:
The list will be provided here once the official authority will released the exam centers for CUMAT 2023.