AISEEE 2023 Application Form will be released by July 2023. AISEEE stands for All India Scholarship Engineering Entrance Examination. All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination (AISEEE) is organized by SCSVMV University. AISEEE is the national level exam held every year. The exam is a gateway for admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes offered by the University including BE ( Full Time) in Civil/ Civil & Structural/ CSE /ECE /EEE /EIE /Mechanical /Mechatronics.
Candidates for the BE course will be selected as per their merit in the exam and the marks obtained by the applicants in his HSc / Intermediate exam in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics by adopting the method of normalization.
Applicants have to complete AISEEE 2023 registration before they can book their exam slots. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AMIE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AISEEE 2023 Registration: To be released
AISEEE 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AISEEE 2023 Exam Dates:
|Starting of Application Form||July 2023|
|Last Date To Submit Application||August 2023|
|Examination Date||Sept 2023|
AISEEE 2023 Application Process:
The AISEEE 2023 Application Form will be Released For both UG/PG Courses.
Those candidates are interested to get admission in the varied undergraduates such as BE and B.Tech courses.
They have to fill the Application Form of AISEEE 2023 through online mode from the official website of All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination.
The applicants have to enter all the required details in the Application Form and the details should be correct and complete.
Steps to Apply for AISEEE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
- Firstly Visit the official website of the Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya University
- Link of the website – (Link Provided Above in the Article)
- Go to the admission tab and click on the online application link
- Then You will be redirected to the page named – Application Registration Form for the Admission
- Now candidates need to register yourself
- Login with the help of EmailID, Password and Mobile Number
- Then Choose the course you want to apply
- Fill the AIEEE 2023 application form properly
- Enter all the copulsary details in all the required fields
- Scan & Upload photo and necessary documents (Before filling up AISEEE 2019 application forms, aspirants should keep the scanned copies of their Coloured Photograph, Signature, 10th Class Marksheet & 12th Class Marksheet (If passed) for uploading)
- Upload size is limited to 500 KB only
- Make the fee payment for the AISEEE 2023 exam
- Applicants can do this either by net banking/credit/debit card or DD
- Lastly, Download the AISEEE 2023 application form
AISEEE 2023 Application Form Fee:
Below is the information in regards to the application fee for BE/ B.Tech:
Applicants have to pay AISEEE 2023 application fees compulsory as per category wise. Once payment is done by applicants it will be not refunded back. The application fee for AISEEE 2023 exam is Rs. 500 for general category applicants. And it is Rs.250 for applicants belonging to SC and ST category.
Documents to carry for AISEEE Application Form 2023:
The candidates have to carry the required documents to fill the Application Form and the document details mentioned below:
- Email id and mobile number
- Marks scored in intermediate examination
- Name and address of applicant’s higher secondary school
- Scanned copies of recent passport-sized colored photograph and signature
- Choice of course
- Debit/credit card/net banking/demand draft details
AISEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
AISEEE 2023 has eligibility criteria defined for both the 4 year BE/B.Tech program and lateral entry programs. The details of the eligibility criteria are as follows:
Nationality: Any Indian applicants can apply for the examination. Students of foreign origin can apply for the exam if he/she has the citizenship proof issued by foreign authorities.
Age: There is no higher or lower age limit defined on AISEEE 2023 exam. Applicants must have cleared class 12 examinations.
Education Qualification for 4 year program BE:
- Must have cleared HSC examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. The main subjects in qualifying examination must be physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- A good score must be obtained in AISEEE (AISEEE)/JEE/ERA (UNI-GAUGE).
Educational qualification for Lateral Entry admissions:
- B.Sc. examination must be cleared with 60% marks and must have mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Applicants posses a diploma degree in Engineering.
Educational qualification for Part –Time BE ( EEE / Mech / ECE / E&I / Civil ) programs:
- A diploma in engineering degree.
- 2 year of work experience in the industry.