DAVUMET 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023 through online mode. DAVUMET 2023 is commonly known as Dayanand Anglo-Vedic University Management Entrance Test, which is organized by the Dayanand Anglo-Vedic University and it is the University of Jalandhar, Punjab.
Those candidates are interested to get admission in the various postgraduate management programs; they will fill the application form of DAVUMET online mode from the official website of Dayanand Anglo-Vedic University.
There are many candidates who may appear in the examination of DAVUMET, they will apply online mode from the official website of Dayanand Anglo-Vedic University. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of DAVUMET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
DAVUMET 2023 Registration: To be released
DAVUMET 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
DAVUMET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for DAVUMET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
DAVUMET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for DAVUMET 2023:
- From the official website of Dayanand Anglo-Vedic University, the applicants can fill the application form of DAVUMET.
- The candidates need to select their choice of course and also exam center, where they want to give the examination at the time of filling application they need to mention it.
- Applicants will get their admit card after submitting the application form successfully.
Steps to Apply for DAVUMET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the DAVUMET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of DAVUMET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -DAVUMET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of DAVUMET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the DAVUMET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- DAVUMET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in DAVUMET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
DAVUMET 2023 Application Form Fee:
DAVUMET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The candidates are requested to deposit an application fee of Rs 1000/– in the form of cash or DD by speed post to the registered office.
DAVUMET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
DAVUMET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the DAVUMET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as DAVUMET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit DAVUMET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the DAVUMET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on DAVUMET registration
- Enter DAVUMET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for DAVUMET Application Form Correction?
- DAVUMET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
DAVUMET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have completed their graduation in any field from a known university are eligible for getting admission in this must score a at least of 50% in their graduation exams.
- Candidates who are in process to their final exams are also eligible for applying to the university.
- But they have to submit the required document (marksheet and certificate) at the time of admission before the last date.
DAVUMET 2023 Courses Offered:
Various Postgraduate Management Programs.
DAVUMET 2023 Exam Centres:
Exam Center will be updated here soon as official authority will released complete exam centers list.