SU MAT 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023 through online mode. SU MAT 2023 is commonly known to as Shobhit University Management Aptitude Test it is a National Entrance Test.
This exam is organized by Shobhit University every year through this applicant who can get admission to MBA/ PGDM programs.
University offers various courses such as MBA General, MBA International, MBA Pharmaceutical Management, MBA Agri-Business Management, and Digital MBA and e-Entrepreneurship, etc. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of SU MAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
SU MAT 2023 Registration: To be released
SU MAT 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
SU MAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for SU MAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||August 2023|
|Exam Date||August 2023|
SU MAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for SU MAT 2023:
- University will provide SU MAT 2023 application form either online or by offline mode.
- SU MAT 2023 Application Form will be Release for Various Courses.
- Applicants need to register details like personal & qualification details etc.
- After that provide requirement documents & scan passport size photographs in the required format.
Steps to Apply for SU MAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the SU MAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of SU MAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -SU MAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of SU MAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the SU MAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- SU MAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in SU MAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
SU MAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
SU MAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Make a payment of Application Fees Rs.1100/-.
SU MAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
SU MAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the SU MAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as SU MAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit SU MAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the SU MAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on SU MAT registration
- Enter SU MAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for SU MAT Application Form Correction?
- SU MAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
SU MAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must check the following details regarding SU MAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants need to clear a B.Sc degree in Agriculture or Allied Science, B Tech/BE, Biotechnology, Agro-Forestry, Micro-Biology, etc., or PG degree from a recognized university/institute to apply in MBA Agri-Business Management. And to apply in Other MBA programmer.
- Subjects: to apply in MBA Agri-Business Management candidates must have passed above mention exam with Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Rural Development, Geography, Economics, Information Technology, Bio-Informatics, Biotechnology, Forestry subjects, etc.
- Percentage: Applicants should have secured a at least of 60% marks in the above mention examination.
- Age limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the official authority.
SU MAT 2023 Courses Offered:
University offers many courses such as MBA General, MBA International, MBA Pharmaceutical Management, MBA Agri-Business Management, and Digital MBA and e-Entrepreneurship, etc.
SU MAT 2023 Exam Centres:
SU MAT 2023 exam centers list will be provided here once the official authority will released complete list of SU MAT exam Centers.