DSAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. DSAT is known as the Dayananda Sagar Admission Test and it is conducted by Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore every year for shortlisting the candidates for admission procedure. Selected candidates form the admission procedure will get admission in various UG and PG Courses like B. Tech., M. Tech., MBA, B. Pharma etc.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of DSAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
DSAT 2022 Registration: To be released
DSAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
DSAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for DSAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||25th & 26th June 2022|
DSAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for DSAT 2022:
- DSAT 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Only eligible candidates are allowed to apply for the DSAT 2022, so applicants are suggested to fulfill their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants should fill the application with utmost caution, as authority may not provide any correction facility.
- The details filled by candidates in the Application Form must be authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should submit their application form before the due date, as application form can not be accepted after the prescribed date.
- The DSAT Application Form submission procedure will held till June 2022.
- Candidates are suggested to take the copy of filled confirmation page and Fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for DSAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the DSAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of DSAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -DSAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of DSAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the DSAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- DSAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in DSAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
DSAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
DSAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The DSAT Application Form Fee for every category candidates will be 1000/-.
DSAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
DSAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the DSAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as DSAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit DSAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the DSAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on DSAT registration
- Enter DSAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for DSAT Application Form Correction?
- DSAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
DSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For UG course:
- For B. Tech.: Candidates should have qualify 12th or equivalent level examination with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) and Physics & Mathematics as their compulsory subject.
- B. Pharma.: Applying candidate should passed or appearing in their 12th examination with at least 40% marks along with PCM/ PCB/ PCMB/ PC & Electronics or PC & Computer Science.
For PG course:
- MBA: Applicants should be the bachelor’s degree holder with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) to be eligible for admission.
- M. Tech.: Applying candidates should have B. Tech./ B.E or equivalent degree with minimum 50% marks from any known institution.
DSAT 2022 Courses Offered:
|B. Tech – Computer Science & Engineering|
|B. Tech – Electronics & Communication Eng.|
|B. Tech – Mechanical Engineering|
|B. Tech – Information Technology|
|B. Com: Bachelor of Commerce|
|BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration|
|B. Sc (N)|
|PB B. Sc (N)|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy ( BPT )|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications|
|M. Tech – Computer Science & Engineering Specialization: Big Data/Internet of Things|
|M. Tech – Computer Science & Information Technology Specialization: Cloud Computing|
|M. Tech – Electronics & Communication Specialization: Embedded System|
|M. Tech – Mechanical Engineering Specialization: Design Engg|
|MBA: Master of Business Management|
|M. Sc: Biochemistry|
|M. Sc: Biotechnology|
|M. Sc: Microbiology|
|M Pharma (10 Per Department)|
|M. Sc (N)|
|Masters in Physiotherapy (MPT)|