DTU LEET 2023 Application Form has been Released on 13th June 2023 through online mode. DTU LEET 2023 stands for Delhi Technological University Lateral Entry Entrance Test. DTU LEET 2023 offers admission to the Delhi Technological University in the Direct Second year of the degree courses.
This is the best way to get entry into the engineering courses after the Diploma or the B.Sc. in the Engineering UG Courses. It offers admission to the 3rd semester of 4-year B.Tech programs under the lateral entry scheme. By these diploma holders, candidates are able to enter into the 2nd year of the UG B.Tech program. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of DTU LEET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
DTU LEET 2023 Registration: Started
DTU LEET 2023 Application Form has been Released on 13th June 2023. Click Here to Apply/Register
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
DTU LEET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for DTU LEET Registration 2023:
|Application Form||13th June, 2023|
|Due date of Application||30th June 2023|
|DTU LEET 2023, Exam Date||7th July 2023|
DTU LEET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for DTU LEET 2023:
- For filling the application form, applicants are required to have all the mentioned certificates/documents with them.
- Applicants are required to fill all the details properly in the application to generate the DTU LEET Admit card 2023.
- Applicants required to submit the application fee for the form submission of the DTU LEET 2023 application form.
Steps to Apply for DTU LEET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the DTU LEET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of DTU LEET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -DTU LEET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of DTU LEET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the DTU LEET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- DTU LEET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in DTU LEET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
DTU LEET 2023 Application Form Fee:
DTU LEET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General Candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
DTU LEET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required),
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
DTU LEET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the DTU LEET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as DTU LEET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit DTU LEET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the DTU LEET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on DTU LEET registration
- Enter DTU LEET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for DTU LEET Application Form Correction?
- DTU LEET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
DTU LEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants need to secure a at least of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in their engineering diploma.
- Reserve category (SC/ST) candidates must score a at least of 50 to 55% in their examination.
- Candidates between18 and 26 are eligible for the entrance exam.
- Candidates who have completed their diploma course from a known university which is located in Delhi will be eligible for the Delhi region only.
- Whereas Candidates who have completed their diploma course from a known university located in another place than Delhi are eligible for outside the Delhi region only.
DTU LEET 2023 Courses Offered:
- Biotechnology (BT)
- Engineering Physics (EP)
- Environmental engineering (ENE)
- Mechanical and Automotive Engineering (MAM)
- Polymer Science and Chemical Technology (PCT)
DTU LEET 2023 Exam Centres:
DTU LEET 2023 Exam Centers list will be provided here once official authority will released it.