Odisha DET 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023 through online mode. It is a state-level admission procedure conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha. The admission procedure is regulated every year on the basis of the merit scores of qualifying exams.
The shortlisted applicants through the merit list will get admission in diploma courses in various offered fields at government and private polytechnic institutions across the state. These colleges provide admission in Diploma Engineering/ Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ Non-Engineering Diploma/ Diploma in Film and Television etc. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Odisha DET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Odisha DET 2023 Registration: To be released
Odisha DET 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023 . Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Odisha DET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Odisha DET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
Odisha DET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Odisha DET 2023:
- The Application Form will be released for eligible applicants only.
- Applicants should fill out the application form very carefully and as per the instructions given on the application form, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of the application form.
- Applicants should submit the application form before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Applicants are advised to keep the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future use.
Steps to Apply for Odisha DET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Odisha DET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Odisha DET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Odisha DET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Odisha DET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Odisha DET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Odisha DET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Odisha DET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Odisha DET 2023 Application Form Fee:
Odisha DET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|SC/ ST/ PC/ Female Candidates||Rs.200/-|
|PWD/ Transgender candidates||Exempted|
Odisha DET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Odisha DET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Odisha DET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Odisha DET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Odisha DET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Odisha DET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Odisha DET registration
- Enter Odisha DET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Odisha DET Application Form Correction?
- Odisha DET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Odisha DET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Checkout the complete Odisha DET Eligibility Criteria 2023 below:
Diploma in Engineering/ Technology Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10th level or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Applicant age should be at least 14 years as of 1st July 2023. The lower age limit is 16 years for the students applying for Mining & Drilling Engineering. No upper age limit prescribed.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants should have scored at least 35% marks (30% in each subject) in their qualifying exam with English, Mathematics & Science subjects.
Lateral Entry Engineering and Technology:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed the 12th level (Intermediate) or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age: Applicants should be at least 14 years. The lower age limit is 16 years for the students applying for Mining & Drilling Engineering. No upper age limit prescribed
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 30% marks in each subject at their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Applicants should have passed the 12th Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
Diploma in Non -Engineering Courses (1st year):
- Age Criteria: Minimum age limit to apply is 16 years for Non -Engineering courses except Beauty Culture. For Beauty Culture, lower age limit is 14 year. There is no upper age limit.
- Modern Office Management (MOM): Passed 12th in Science/ Commerce/ Arts from CHSE Odisha or its equivalent securing 30% marks in each subject.
- HM & CT: Passed 12th in Science/ Commerce/ Arts from CHSE Odisha or its equivalent securing 35 % marks aggregate and 30% marks in each subject.
- Pharmacy: Passed 12th in Science stream with PCB or PCM subjects or its equivalent exam approved by Pharmacy Council of India securing 30% marks in each subject.
- Beauty Culture: Passed HSC/ 10th level securing 35% marks aggregate and 30% marks in each subject with English, Mathematics & Science subjects.
Odisha DET 2023 Courses Offered:
- Diploma in Engineering only
- Diploma in Non-Engineering only
- Both Diploma in Engineering and a Diploma in Engineering (Lateral)
- Diploma in Film and TV Courses only
- Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Non-Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering (Lateral only)
- Both Diploma in Engineering and a Diploma in Film and TV Courses
- Diploma in Engineering (Part-time Program only)
Odisha DET 2023 Exam Centres:
- Anandpur, Angul
- Barbil, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur, Bhadrak, Balasore, Bhawanipatana, Bhubaneswar, Bolangir, Boudh
- Cuttack, Choudwar
- Deogarh, Dhenkanal
- Jajpur, Jaleswar, Jeypore, Jharsuguda, Jagatsinghpur
- Keonjhar, Kendrapara, Khurda, Koraput
- Nawarangapur, Nayagarh, Nuapada
- Paralakhemundi, Phulbani, Puri, Paradeep, Padampur
- Rourkela, Rayagada, Rairangpur
- Sambalpur, Sonepur, Sundergarh, Soro
List of Test Centres outside of the state:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
- Raipur, Ranchi
- West Bengal