ECET FDH 2023 Online Application Form can be filled till 13th May 2023 with Late Fee. ECET FDH 2023 is commonly known as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and this entrance examination is organized by the JNT University Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of the Higher Education (APSCHE). The ECET FDH 2023 is the national level entrance examination and it is held to provide admission to the applicants in the lateral entry in B.tech and B. Pharma courses.
The applicants can get admission to the various lateral entry colleges after securing qualified marks in the examination of the Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of ECET FDH 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
ECET FDH 2023 Registration: Extended
ECET FDH 2023 Online Application Form can be filled till 13th May 2023 with Late Fee. Click here to Apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
ECET FDH 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for ECET FDH Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||2nd March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||13th May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||8th-12th May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||15th May 2023|
|Exam Date||20th May 2023|
ECET FDH 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for ECET FDH 2023:
- University will release of ECET FDH 2023 Application form online as well as in offline mode.
- ECET FDH 2023 Application form will be available in the online official portal.
- After that provide all details such as personal & qualification details etc.
- Keep a printed copy of the duly fill-in application form for further use.
Steps to Apply for ECET FDH 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the ECET FDH Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of ECET FDH 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -ECET FDH Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of ECET FDH Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the ECET FDH Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- ECET FDH 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in ECET FDH application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
ECET FDH 2023 Application Form Fee:
ECET FDH 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Make ensure to pay application fees of Rs 300/-.
ECET FDH 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
ECET FDH 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the ECET FDH 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as ECET FDH form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit ECET FDH 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the ECET FDH 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on ECET FDH registration
- Enter ECET FDH application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for ECET FDH Application Form Correction?
- ECET FDH form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
ECET FDH 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply. Applicants applying should have the domicile of State of Andhra Pradesh.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Qualification: Applicants need to clear their diploma in engineering from a recognized board. Applicants are eligible to apply who have a diploma in B.Pharma.
Percentage: Applicants should have secured a at least of 60% marks in the diploma in engineering & a diploma in B.Pharma.
Age limit: Applicants should have born between 1/10/1994 to 30/9/2002.
ECET FDH 2023 Courses Offered:
lateral entry in B.tech and B. Pharma courses.
ECET FDH 2023 Exam Centres:
|Ananthpur,Kakinada,Vijayawada :-||All branches of Engineering,B.Sc and Pharmacy.|
|Tirupati,Visakapatnam :-||Civil,Mechanical,EE,ECE,CSE,EIE,Chemical Engg and B.Sc.|
|Guntur,Vizianagaram :-||Civil,Mechanical,EEE,ECE,CSE & B.SC|