Kerala SET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Kerala SET 2023 is Kerala State Eligibility Test 2023. Kerala SET 2023 is a state-level exam going to be held by the govt. of Kerala in order to determine the eligibility of teachers within the state of Kerala.
It’s compulsory for applicants to be qualified within the Kerala SET exam so as to urge recruited as the higher secondary school teacher in Kerala. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Kerala SET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Kerala SET 2023 Registration: To be released
Kerala SET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Kerala SET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Kerala SET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Kerala SET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Kerala SET 2023:
- Kerala SET 2023 application form will be released soon through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill and submit the online application form till the due date of application form.
- Applicants have to mention their category in the application form along with providing other details.
- Applicants have to upload their passport size scanned photograph, signature and relevant community certificate in the prescribed format.
- No need to send the printout of confirmation page to the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants must keep the copy with them for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Kerala SET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Kerala SET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Kerala SET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Kerala SET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Kerala SET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Kerala SET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Kerala SET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc.
- Now upload photograph and signature in Kerala SET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Kerala SET 2023 Application Form Fee:
Kerala SET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- General/OBC category applicants will pay INR 1000/-
- SC/ST/VH/PH category applicants will pay INR 500/-
Kerala SET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Kerala SET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Kerala SET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Kerala SET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Kerala SET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Kerala SET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Kerala SET registration
- Enter Kerala SET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Kerala SET Application Form Correction?
- Kerala SET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Kerala SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Those who satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed below can apply for Kerala SET 2023:
Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for Kerala SET 2023.
- Applicants need to have master’s degree in the concerned subject or equivalent with not less than 50% marks and B.Ed degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, those having M.Sc.Ed degree in the subjects concerned with not less than 50% marks from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by the NCERT are eligible too. For Botany and Zoology, those having M.Sc.Ed degree in Life Science will also be considered.
- For the subjects Commerce, French, German, Geology, Home Science, Journalism, Latin, Music, Philosophy, Psychology, Russian, Social Work, Sociology, Statistics and Syriac candidates need not acquire B.Ed degree.
- Those who have acquired II class master’s degree in Communicative English with not less than 50% marks and B.Ed can also apply.
- Applicants who have acquired DLED/ LTTC in Arabic, Urdu and Hindi but do not have B.Ed Degree are eligible too.
- For the subject Biotechnology, those who have master’s degree in Biotechnology with not less than 50% marks and B.Ed degree in natural science are eligible.
Kerala SET 2023 Exam Centres: