GCET B.Pharm 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The Goa Common Entrance Test is also known as GCET and the organizing authority of GCET is the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. In this state-level entrance examination every year many of the candidates appear on the basis of their eligibility criteria.
Through this examination, candidates will get admission to MBBS, BDS, BHMS (Homeopathy), BAMS (Ayurveda), Allied Health Sciences (Paramedical), & B.Sc. in nursing courses. Applicants will get admission to the B.Pharm course in the various affiliated colleges located in the Goa State on the basis of marks obtained in the GCET examination. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of GCET B.Pharm 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
GCET B.Pharm 2024 Registration: To Be Released
GCET B.Pharm 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
GCET B.Pharm 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for GCET B.Pharm Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
GCET B.Pharm 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for GCET B.Pharm 2024:
GCET B.Pharm 2024 Application Form will be released on the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa and those candidates who want to appear in this examination can fill the application form on the basis of their eligibility criteria. The application form can be filled through offline mode and by following this procedure; applicants can fill the application form.
Steps to Apply for GCET B.Pharm 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the GCET B.Pharm Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of GCET B.Pharm 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -GCET B.Pharm Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of GCET B.Pharm Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the GCET B.Pharm Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- GCET B.Pharm 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in GCET B.Pharm application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
GCET B.Pharm 2024 Application Form Fee:
GCET B.Pharm 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card), / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee is Rs.2000/-
GCET B.Pharm 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
GCET B.Pharm 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the GCET B.Pharm 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as GCET B.Pharm form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
How to Edit GCET B.Pharm 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the GCET B.Pharm 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on GCET B.Pharm registration
- Enter GCET B.Pharm application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for GCET B.Pharm Application Form Correction?
- GCET B.Pharm form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
GCET B.Pharm 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be qualified in 10 + 2 or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and English as compulsory subjects.
- Apart from the above subject, applicants must have an additional subject in Mathematics, Biotechnology, Biology, and Computer Science.
- Candidates should belong to Indian Citizen.
- There is no age restriction.